Sequels Jameson Returning For Spider-Man 4: He Still Wants Spider-Man!

Glad J.K. SImmons is coming back. He's pretty frickin' hilarious, and awesome as Jonah. I would love to see him have more scenes.

I'd like to see JJ interact with Spidey...kind of like in the animated series, "The Spider Slayer" when a bomb was locked onto their wrists, and Spider-Man had to swing across town with Jameson in tow.

Definitely! I would love to see something similar to that.

In the SM3 videogame, Spidey had to rescue JJJ from a gang of terrorists called the "H-Bombers".

I imagine if they interacted more the whole scene would be full of insults. It'd be totally hilarious.

"Freak! Web-headed buffoon! Wall-crawling menace! I'll have you run out of town!"

LAMO! :D

I'm still waiting on Spidey to call him picklepuss in the movies, just like he's done in TAS & SSM.

Or flat-top.
I wanna see him really mouth off to JJJ, web him to his chair-pull some kind of stupid childish prank to piss him off.
Slightly O/T, but I was just thinking about this time in Ultimate where Spidey was talking to Kingpin, & as he was leaving, Kingpin said "Young man, did you just web my feet to the floor?"
"Maybe."
"What possible satisfaction could you get from that?"
"See-you don't understand me and I don't understand you."
I'd like a similar-albeit far more heated-exchange with Jonah.

I'm glad to see JK back as Jameson, he fits the role perfectly. This is a good start.

I wish they would make him a little more serious to set up storylines for the francise. Instead of constant comedic slapstick from the Daily Bugle gang.

"Parker! You're FIRED!!!" HA HA! God I can't wait for SM4!!!!:D

"Could you pay me in advance?"
"...........................hhhahahahahaha.....BAHAHAHAHAHA....are you serious?"
lol
He is the best.

^ That part always has me laughing.

Would anyone like to see Spidey save JJJ only to have Jonah turn around & tell the cops to arrest him?

"...........................hhhahahahahaha.....BAHAHAHAHAHA....are you serious?"
lol
He is the best.
That's probably one of my favorite JJJ .gifs I've made of him :funny: :up:

s2-jjlaugh_jd-9n.gif

God, I love that part.

Then his straight as can be face aster that. "Are you serious?"

Glad Simmons is coming back, he's always welcome in my book.
That's probably one of my favorite JJJ .gifs I've made of him :funny: :up:

s2-jjlaugh_jd-9n.gif
Yeah...That makes him a god. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"