Sequels Jameson Returning For Spider-Man 4: He Still Wants Spider-Man!

I love how fans are making wild assumptions as facts about what is going to happen, who is in it, what direction it will take, etc.

We know nothing.

Jameson Returning For Spider-Man 4: He Still Wants Spider-Man!

Good stuff. He makes a great JJ. :up:

Awesome news.

Now if MEW can get casted instead of Dunst....:o:ninja:

MEW.jpg

My God, so just one scene and they kill the characterization? When one is obsessive, they do get a bit funny. Besides, they're are more serious subjects so deal with in the film. Jameson is still obsessive and convinced that Spider-Man's a menace.
Agreed, and besides, it was just a joke.

That MEW will make Spidey shoot his web.

And I'm talking about the Pokemon one, of course.

Yeah, in a perfect world she could act (which I'm not sure she could) and she would be MJ. But that is not very likely as of now.

Made this last night just because...
s1-jjignore.gif

Just hope they give him more to do in the fourth movie than they did in the third.

give JJJ a bigger role to play, have him get kidnapped by the villain... and let's see more Robbie, too...

I'd like to see JJ interact with Spidey...kind of like in the animated series, "The Spider Slayer" when a bomb was locked onto their wrists, and Spider-Man had to swing across town with Jameson in tow.

If Scorpion's in...he'll probably have to.

This is great news!Can't see anyone else in this role!:spidey:

I'd like to see JJ interact with Spidey...kind of like in the animated series, "The Spider Slayer" when a bomb was locked onto their wrists, and Spider-Man had to swing across town with Jameson in tow.
I'm with you.

If Scorpion's in...he'll probably have to.
True! And I hope he will, he is one of the most deserving villains if you ask me!

I love how fans are making wild assumptions as facts about what is going to happen, who is in it, what direction it will take, etc.

We know nothing.

Quite - time for a reality check.

Let's face it; most of the time we know next to nothing. We feed of scraps of info, rumour and misinformation.

We like to pretend that we know whats going on but I think we'd all be shocked if we ever found out just how little we know about the production of these movies (waits for the obligitory 'speak for yourself' response from a hoard of hypers who claim to have the inside scoop :D).

Truth is, unless youre in the business and are privvy to infor or part of the actual production - youre pretty much in the dark.

I was a big fan of his in 'Oz' and did not know he was JJJ until i was sat in front of Spider-man at the cinema, man that made me happy.

I agree it would be good to see him played more seriously sometimes though, the scene where he fires Eddie Brock is the only deadly serious scene I can think of he's had, he was real scary there.
He is essential for the role of JJJ.

edit:More scenes with Spider-man too, did he only have the one so far? in Spider-man? Shocking, we need some banter traded between them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackburton82
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"