Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

The judge kept all the other charges.
How much jail time do crooked people who tried to steal the election need anyways? If the House & Senate had done the right thing 4 years ago then Trumpy would have never been able to run for re-election period but they just created more of a monster by letting him go with no real punishment.

How much jail time do crooked people who tried to steal the election need anyways? If the House & Senate had done the right thing 4 years ago then Trumpy would have never been able to run for re-election period but they just created more of a monster by letting him go with no real punishment.
The blame for Trump not getting convicted lies squarely. on the senate and McConnell was mostly to blame. The house impeached him twice.

To me this seems like it "could" be problematic. You've got a guy who is steeped in the case against Trump and unless you've got someone who can just step in and fill the role, it seems like it could create a vacuum. I wonder if she could use him as a consultant and not part of the legal team.....

To me this seems like it "could" be problematic. You've got a guy who is steeped in the case against Trump and unless you've got someone who can just step in and fill the role, it seems like it could create a vacuum. I wonder if she could use him as a consultant and not part of the legal team.....
Knowing this was a possible outcome, maybe they had already started reading in his replacement and going over the files. Seems silly not to have backups for such a serious case.

Knowing this was a possible outcome, maybe they had already started reading in his replacement and going over the files. Seems silly not to have backups for such a serious case.
I think you're right. He has resigned from the case and Willis has accepted his resignation.

EDIT: Of COURSE @MagnarTheGreat beat me to the punch about his resignation. :funny:

His irrelevant splitting up of the prosecutors to attempt to placate MAGA was quite sad to see.

His irrelevant splitting up of the prosecutors to attempt to placate MAGA was quite sad to see.

I don't think he really had the authority to do that, but think it best to put that distraction behind instead of adding yet another one. I just hope they have someone up to speed on his (Wade's) job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"