Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

Last edited:
Oh yeah.......because there's no difference between protesting the slaughter of 10 of thousands of innocent civilians and conspiring to illegally change the outcome of an election in order to maintain political power. Give me a big Fing break.....

Oh yeah.......because there's no difference between protesting the slaughter of 10 of thousands of innocent civilians and conspiring to illegally change the outcome of an election in order to maintain political power. Give me a big Fing break.....
He's just reaching for anything he can to get votes. :rolleyes:

He's just reaching for anything he can to get votes. :rolleyes:
That's part of it, but I also think it's his attempt to rationalize his behavior by equating it to something completely different. His ego is incapable of accepting the fact that he broke the law (though, to be fair, he's innocent until found guilty) and is basically saying "See? This kind of thing happens all the time."

So, does anyone out there think he's considering a pardon for people who might see jail time for protesting the slaughter of innocent civilians like he is for those who illegally attempted to overthrow an election?

Sometimes you need to break things down to clearly see the hypocrisy.....

That's part of it, but I also think it's his attempt to rationalize his behavior by equating it to something completely different. His ego is incapable of accepting the fact that he broke the law (though, to be fair, he's innocent until found guilty) and is basically saying "See? This kind of thing happens all the time."

So, does anyone out there think he's considering a pardon for people who might see jail time for protesting the slaughter of innocent civilians like he is for those who illegally attempted to overthrow an election?

Sometimes you need to break things down to clearly see the hypocrisy.....
No way would Trump pardon any of those arrested last night. He's too deep in Isreal's pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"