First Avenger just out of interest... Peggy Carter vs pre-serum Steve

echostation

Superhero
Reaction score
How do you think a boxing match or a fist fight would go down between Peggy Carter/Hayley Atwell and pre-serum Steve Rogers?

this is just for fun...

This is easy. No question...Peggy Carter wins hands down, even over post-serum Steve Rogers.

I completely agree... although not too sure about against post-Serum Steve hehe

Peggy. She punched the **** out of that one soldier.

echostation said:
I completely agree... although not too sure about against post-Serum Steve hehe
If you saw the Avengers trailer, then you'd know that post-serum Steve packs one hell of a punch.

I would say Peggy Carter, pre-serum Steve Rogers never came off as the butt kicking type.

I totally agree... I actually kinda thing it would have been really cool if they had during the montage of training scenes, he had a bare knuckle beat down from Peggy, just scenes in between. Like Rogers would not be paired with another guy for fight training cuz he'd just get killed so they put him with Peggy but he pretty much gets annihilated and beaten bloody by her too but she feels bad or kinda takes pity on him and tries to help train him.

It was the 40's! Back then, gentlemen didn't hit girls. ;)

Frankly, if that scene had played out, I think he would have had a hard time swinging on her... not out of weakness or cowardice, but out of chivalry. She probably would have had to sock him a few times before he'd do more than defend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"