Sequels Kevin Feige confirms Doctor Strange 2!

Not a surprise but fine it is official finally.

Whaaaaaaaa- of course they're making another one, duh. His good showing in Infinity War earned the good doctor lots of new fans, I'm sure the sequel will do much better at the BO.

No surprise of course but still good to hear the main man namedrop it.

On an unrelated note, water is also wet. More just a matter of when, I suppose.

On an unrelated note, water is also wet. More just a matter of when, I suppose.

People were worried it would get dumped as a result of the Fox deal meaning they can in future stick to the mainstream characters.

Well then, those people are morons. Particularly when there's nothing to base that on and considering Marvel Studios already has plans in place that would no doubt involve Strange as well. Until the ink dries, assuming the deal is even finalized, however long that takes, business is usual at both Fox and Marvel Studios.

Not a surprise. It amazed me as to how people misconstrued Cumberbatch's comment a few months back about not hearing anything about a sequel.

Good to know it is official. Maybe Derickson can flex a bit more in this since the origin is out of the way.

I just want more trips visuals.

Might be fun to actually bring Mephisto to earth though this time. Maybe strange can lock him in a ring like he did in Guardian Devil

Good to know it is official. Maybe Derickson can flex a bit more in this since the origin is out of the way.
He said he was told by Feige to hold back on some things in the first one for the sequels so I think he has an idea as to what he'd like to include.

I wouldn't mind if Derrickson didn't come back, truthfully.

I'm still gonna say this is gonna be the third film in 2020 after Guardians 3 and Black Widow.

Very highly I would say! Shuma Gorath has such a cool visual, you couldnt pass that up.

My three hopes I would love to see in this film are...

1. Clea
2. The mindless ones
3. Shuma Gorath

He said he was told by Feige to hold back on some things in the first one for the sequels so I think he has an idea as to what he'd like to include.

I'm still gonna say this is gonna be the third film in 2020 after Guardians 3 and Black Widow.
I like to see what the same directors can do once the origin stuff is out of the way.

Reed did quite well.

Guys like Whedon, Gunn, and Favereau were ehh on their 2nd go.
Strange was well received in IWs, now that GOTG3 has a director change maybe the movies switch spots. That is if the script is almost done and the team is ready. Just a tough situation.

Maybe he'll move Dr Strange into the GOTG3 slot instead now. Or Black Widow into it, and Dr Strange into the Black Widow slot.

I wish they'd scrap Black Widow anyway, and give us a Scarlet Witch film instead. Black Widow doesn't seem all that interesting on her own.

I wonder if Dr Strange 2 will take place either before Infinity War or after it

Dr strange is Feiges personal fav hero. Of course he was getting a sequel.

I liked the first film, but I kinda feel the same way, especially after seeing what the Russos did with Dr. Strange in IW. But since the origin is out of the way and the Creative Committee is gone, maybe Derrickson will be able to spread his wings a bit more.

I wonder what’s happening in September?

Pre-production would need to begin starting so they can start filming within 6-12 months. I take it Fall 2020 would be the release date?

Looks like it!

Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch is set to take home £7.5million for the sequel to the superhero movie Doctor Strange.

Filming on Doctor Strange 2 is expected to begin next spring and could take as long as six months.

And the 42-year-old British favourite is in line for a £5million increase from Disney on the pay packet he received for the original in 2016.

He has already made £4.2million in total from his work on the first Doctor Strange, Thor Ragnarok and the last two Avengers movies.

A movie source said: “Benedict has become a huge player in the Marvel universe.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/benedict-cumberbatch-lands-75m-payday-13099792

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"