Fallout | Amazon Prime

The not so subtle dig at synths in the Super Duper Mart episode made me laugh. It's not as passive aggressive as Old World Blues was but I'll take it. I've got a couple more episodes to go. Hopefully I can close it out tonight.

Just finished the second episode. I’ve got barely any time to watch shows at the moment so I’m glad that this and X-Men are really hitting the spot and both good homages to the source material. It will likely take me a while to finish but will be savouring it as I do.

I've never played the games, just seen that cartoonish character during the years as avatars etc, and somewhat recently learned that it comes from this game. Hence going in here with knowing very little about it.

Have watched all episodes now, and totally enjoyed it. Very well done, and thankfully not the CGI-fest it could've been. Ella Purnell and Aaron Moten were great as leads, but the acting over all was good. I liked the cameos from e.g Michael Emerson and Erik Estrada (!).

And of course Walton Goggins was totally awesome. Only watched him in more minor roles, so it was glorious to see him almost stealing the show here.

Like mentioned above, I personally think they should've released the episodes on a weekly basis. Now it feels like it will be an eternity until season two.

what a great weekend UFC 300 was fantastic , Knicks secure 2nd seed and Fallout

finished it and can't wait for 2

don't think I remember any of the games mentioning who used nuclear bomb first but how they did it here
was brilliant

Oh and I didn’t realise Jonathan Nolan was involved with this. That would been an even bigger push to watch if I wasn’t already going to.

Have only the finale left... to watch tonight.

This has been a blast. Of course Goggins/Ella are great, but the kid playing Maximus is so good. His pure honest innocent vibes, meets downright scared or angry are astonishing.

Also, mustache guy from Superstore is amazing in this. Again, can't stop praising the wit and comedy of this show. It never feels forced, especially the awkward part of it all considering everyone is barely human in features or in their character.

I'm really eager for season 2 now. I jumped back into an old save in Fallout 4 on PC because I had to scratch that itch haha.

I've never played the games, just seen that cartoonish character during the years as avatars etc, and somewhat recently learned that it comes from this game. Hence going in here with knowing very little about it.

Have watched all episodes now, and totally enjoyed it. Very well done, and thankfully not the CGI-fest it could've been. Ella Purnell and Aaron Moten were great as leads, but the acting over all was good. I liked the cameos from e.g Michael Emerson and Erik Estrada (!).
Glad to hear its enjoyable for non-players
And yeah Estrada was a fun cameo
Michael Rapaport was a good one too, I did a spit take when that helmet came off

Just finished the second episode. I’ve got barely any time to watch shows at the moment so I’m glad that this and X-Men are really hitting the spot and both good homages to the source material. It will likely take me a while to finish but will be savouring it as I do.
I've watched 2 myself and loving it, especially Goggins as the Ghoul. I hope I have more time the rest of the week to fit a few more episodes in. :)

I've watched 2 myself and loving it, especially Goggins as the Ghoul. I hope I have more time the rest of the week to fit a few more episodes in. :)
Nice, and glad you're enjoying it. :up:

I don't think I'll be able to watch anymore till Friday or Sunday. Otherwise the week after. :csad:

Just finished it. Excellent. I absolutely loved this show. The last episode was an absolute banger of revelations, cool action and heartbreaking character moments. Goggins, Purnell and Moten acted their asses off. I need season 2 like NOW.

War never changes. Fortunately, video game adaptations do change, for the better. 10/10

I just finished it. It's a 10/10. It's expands on what came before it while dialing back a lot of sillier aspects of the modern games. It'll be interesting to see where things go next season
when we catch back up with Mr House at the Lucky 38 in New Vegas.

Nice. I was a little disappointed that we didn’t get any
Deathclaws in season one but that tease at the end made me confident that they’ll be in season two and it’s good to see it confirmed. Though I was hoping one might pop out at the very end and eat Hank lol.

Also, we need some Radscorpions if we’re going to be spending a lot of time in the desert.

Just finished it. Excellent. I absolutely loved this show. The last episode was an absolute banger of revelations, cool action and heartbreaking character moments. Goggins, Purnell and Moten acted their asses off. I need season 2 like NOW.

War never changes. Fortunately, video game adaptations do change, for the better. 10/10
TLOU and this are a very good sign. At least we have proof that great adaptations are possible, although of course if you get a Nolan involved the odds improve drastically.

Idk, I thought he looked fine
I think looked off for me, due to it being juxtapose with all of the practical suits and other things. Plus, they kept cross editing to current day Kyle, which didn't help.

Even stood out more than the roaches/fish guy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"