Fallout | Amazon Prime

I think looked off for me, due to it being juxtapose with all of the practical suits and other things. Plus, they kept cross editing to current day Kyle, which didn't help.

Even stood out more than the roaches/fish guy.

Yeah, I think they could have gotten away with just using a younger actor (like they did with Betty in the same scene) and it still would have worked. As it was, it looked a bit goofy but it was short enough that I don’t think it mattered all that much.

Yeah, I think they could have gotten away with just using a younger actor (like they did with Betty in the same scene) and it still would have worked. As it was, it looked a bit goofy but it was short enough that I don’t think it mattered all that much.
Yeh or if they hadn't gotten so close up with it
But I didn't think it looked any worse than like a soap opera or Rupaul's drag race where they smear the lens in vaseline lol

Yeh or if they hadn't gotten so close up with it
But I didn't think it looked any worse than like a soap opera or Rupaul's drag race where they smear the lens in vaseline lol
Sort of funny since they didn't de-age Goggins, but I guess they didn't need to since he still looks like a dime and he's in red makeup/prosthetics.

Not saying Kyle isn't... but he looks older compared to Agent Cooper and Goggins hasn't aged much since we all fell in love with Justified.

lol

Last edited:
I'm still baffled they didn't go week-to-week with this, could've been feasting for two months
Instead, its done, and in two weeks nobody will be talking about it anymore
It has been statistically verified that binge watchers complain more about drip feed, than patient people do when a series is released all in one go.

I may be making this up. But it feels right 🤣

3 episodes in, enjoying the heck out of the show.
Lucy my favourite so far.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m very excited to see some Deathclaws. Similar to The Last of Us, I think my one main criticism of season one is that we needed a few more monster attacks. Without them, it almost makes the wasteland feel a bit tame at times. Hopefully the budget for season two is even bigger and we get some Deathclaws, Radscorpions and maybe even a Mirelurk.

Yeah I was surprised they kept going back to the Gulper as the monster du jour
Deathclaws are the icons, can't wait to see one

I really thought that the final battle between the Brotherhood and NCR was going to wake a nearby Deathclaw and escalate that final fight

It has been statistically verified that binge watchers complain more about drip feed, than patient people do when a series is released all in one go.

I may be making this up. But it feels right 🤣

3 episodes in, enjoying the heck out of the show.
Lucy my favourite so far.
I just watch it as much as I want. One episode a night? Four? I have been watching the One Piece anime and it's well over 1,000 episodes of content. Is that something I should just watch one episode a week? Gets kind of ridiculous when you start to get large numbers of episodes. No one is dropping 50 episodes of a series or even 20. At the absolute most they do this with 12. Somehow I have resisted the urge to binge watch anything I didn't want or have time to sit through in one go and it has not hurt me.

Good stuff.
Back in the day I bought Fallout, I didn't played much of it, the game didn't grab me but the concept and art did.
Lucy's a good lead and The Ghoul is cool as a Man With No Name kind of character.

Okey Dokey (I like when Lucy says that).

Well, he’ll probably be an original character since the show isn’t based on any particular game. But given that season two will see some or all of
the characters going to New Vegas, I’m guessing he’d play someone who fits in there.

So happy it's getting a season 2. Man, I gotta say, as a bigger Elder Scrolls fan, my mind races with the possibilities of an Elder Scrolls show being handled with the same amount of talent, passion, and care. But at the same time, I just don't see how they can adapt it properly. The budget would be astronomical, and the lore is even more complex and deep than Fallout. Then you factor in the other fantasy shows that currently exist.

Last edited:
Excited to see what and who they bring in for a season 2, the way the first season ended as well was nicely poised for the main three characters to lead into something new and they had all been changed in some way by events throughout the season and are all now searching for something different than they originally wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"