Sony Spin-Off Madame Web spin-off in the works

Ben Wyatt playing Spider-Man would be so perfect.

e631bf7af75c835f7fbef5317cf735d581256b80.gifv

Ben Wyatt playing Spider-Man would be so perfect.

e631bf7af75c835f7fbef5317cf735d581256b80.gifv

I’m starting to get the feeling this is actually a Spider-Verse movie as Deadline and John Campea said this might be something else.

Sweeney or Emma Roberts for Spider-Gwen.

Sydney Sweeney on Fame, Euphoria, and the Pressure of Paying the Bills – The Hollywood Reporter

“I’m a very open person,” she says. “I love to talk about everything,” noting the fact that it eats at her that she can’t open up about Madame Web. I eventually learn that she’s preparing for the role with fight training, movement training and something called Reformacore Pilates, and that she was drawn to the film because she “liked the personal struggles that the character goes through.”

Well, she's free now since The Flight Attendant will be cancelled. :o

Well, now I'm just confused.

Still, hopeful we start getting characters revealed.

Cancel this stupid, dumb idea.

Like if you wanted to make a Spider-centric hero story there are multiple better options. Madame Web is one of the dumbest.

Why not make an Aunt May/Trouble movie as well?

Lol. We've got some peak cinema coming with this movie.

From the writers who brought us Gods of Egypt and Morbius.

This news also makes me wonder whether the film will have a retro setting, i.e. it takes place in the 80s, early 90s, etc. or, whether its a contemporary setting.

The cars in those set picks look old .

The casting has me somewhat interested, but I'm finding it really hard to get excited about this project. I think there are better choices and it might have been better to push this down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"