Sony Spin-Off Madame Web spin-off in the works

Calling this now: we are getting Venomverse Spider-Man here. My bet is according to Terminator rules, they gotta save baby Peter and Ben. Then probably Richard and Mary both die and new born Peter is left with Ben and May. Possible ending where Madame Web and co meet older Peter, which reveals the Spider-Man actor of the Venomverse to the audience

I have seen into the abyss, and this is what it showed me :dry:

What if Richard and Mary and May and Ben all die, and Peter is raised by Venom instead in this universe?

Uncle Ven? :dry:

not necessarily related to this movie... but the Venomverse/Sonyverse in general

but, I was thinking, you know who/what would be a good Spider-man for this franchises?

Man-Spider

if your going to turn all your Villains into Anti-heroes... you need a Spider-man who can be seen (by them, anyway) as the Villain for them to all team up against to stop

but, from our POV as the audience, he'd still be a sympathetic Spider-man variant (and not actually the bad guy) an if he gets cure by the end, we'd then get our actual Spider-man (who would then have a reason to see the "Anti-heroes" as his villains)

not necessarily related to this movie... but the Venomverse/Sonyverse in general

but, I was thinking, you know who/what would be a good Spider-man for this franchises?

Man-Spider

if your going to turn all your Villains into Anti-heroes... you need a Spider-man who can be seen (by them, anyway) as the Villain for them to all team up against to stop

but, from our POV as the audience, he'd still be a sympathetic Spider-man variant (and not actually the bad guy) an if he gets cure by the end, we'd then get our actual Spider-man (who would then have a reason to see the "Anti-heroes" as his villains)

Kraven certainly makes a bit more sense in this context.

I have zero hopes for the film that it would be good.

I just hope Madame Web would look as fierce as Jennifer Garner in Elektra and Halle Berry in Catwoman.

Is this movie about Marc Webb's wife while in France?

We could get an American remake called Mrs Webb.

I guess couples could have this on their Valentine's Day plans neXt year.

but, will we see her in full costume at any point in the movie? or will it be just in name only?

We may actually be getting a trailer soon. I am deeply curious about this.

I don't know who Ezekiel Sims is- and I haven't seen Across the Spider-Verse yet- but if he's the villain, I assume that's him dressed in the sort-of Spider-Man looking costume?

Looks eh. Like nothing to get bothered over. Nothing egregiously bad

Some of the visuals were cool. I don't like Dakota Johnson as an actress though.

Looks extremely whelming, really wish Sony would just focus on more quality animated spiderverse movies and let Marvel handle the live action characters in Spider-Man movies because none of them besides venom deserves a movie and Sony is incapable of making a good one… or really even a decent one they’re all so bad.

yeah it really seems like Sony wont be content until they've squashed all interest in their biggest franchise

This looks not appalling.

good job with the incremental improvements Sony. baby steps.....baby steps.

This looks like a straight-to-DVD early 2000's trash.

Might even take the cake from Morbius as worst Sony/Marvel film.

38854fbfa23ca4ec67d58208c71755576e9a5307.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"