Sony Spin-Off Madame Web spin-off in the works

This looks pretty bad, but in a specifically enjoyable way and I love Dakota Johnson so I'm in.

This looks like a straight-to-DVD early 2000's trash.

Might even take the cake from Morbius as worst Sony/Marvel film.
We already KNOW how bad Morbius was. this would have be 10 times worse to beat that.

I guess at least we'll get to see some interesting variety in Spider suits in live action that I didn't expect to see in my lifetime. Other than that it doesn't look great.

Still, I don't understand if they could use all these other Spider-People why they couldn't have just built a universe where someone other than Peter was the main Spider-Person. If they can have all these Spider-Women, surely they could've made a live action 2099 movie series with new interpretations of the Goblin, Venom, etc. that wouldn't interfere with the MCU? Or just have a new universe focussed on Ben/Gwen/Mayday/Julia/Anya/Mattie instead of Peter? At least then Venom could've bonded with a Spider-person, Morbius and Kraven could go up against that character, etc.

This looks like a Netflix original streaming rip off of Terminator. So less offensively bad than Morbius was or Kraven looks, but still bad

Sony doing their best to make superhero fatigue even worse :rofl:

This looks like dog****.

and again, such a waste of Sydney Sweeney... she should be Polaris or a proper MCU Spider-gwen or something

I'm sorry but I'm so f***** done with superhero movies. They're going backwards. Sony is stuck in the 2000's.

Having seen the trailer , frankly there wasn't all that much to see, given all the quick cuts .

It was like Marvel told them not to emphasize it's Spiderman related. :lol:.

It doesn't look good .

It looks just generic , as opposed to looking off the wall awful like, the Morbius and Kraven trailers did.

It looks straight to streaming more than anything else.

It's meh , and the GA aren't gonna know, or care who these characters are so , I expect it to bomb.

It's got an interesting sci-fi hook if it weren't a movie about madame webb. Looks more interesting than the Venom movies.
Yeah. I was intrigued by the “precognition” premise.

I’m not familiar with the character. At all. It was only when folks appeared in costume that I clued in to a “Spider-Man” connection.

WTF this is actually real? Thought this was just a rumor from years ago but had no clue they were actually filming it

Maybe this will inspirr WB to release Batgirl. No way it can look worse than this.

It's got an interesting sci-fi hook if it weren't a movie about madame webb. Looks more interesting than the Venom movies.
Exactly what I thought. I'd be far more interested in this if it was a straight sci-fi/Dead Zone type movie with no superhero elements.

But Sydney Sweeney... so I'll probably catch it at some point.

I’ve seen every Spider-man and Spider-Man adjacent film in theaters since 2002 so against my better judgement I’ll most likely see this movie at my local theater when it comes out. Looks alright I guess.

I know I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but I truly do not get the hate here. It looks fine! Talented cast, suits look awesome, and the way they're playing with Webb's premonition powers seems very cool and unique so far.

I'm certainly more interested in this than Kraven.

This looks bad.

The Venom films, Morbius, Kraven and now this, which looks so cheap compare to Morbius/Venom/Carnage.

I wonder how these films are affecting the Marvel brand especially when the MCU is now flopping? This look DOA.

I’ve seen every Spider-man and Spider-Man adjacent film in theaters since 2002 so against my better judgement I’ll most likely see this movie at my local theater when it comes out. Looks alright I guess.
I'll watch it in the cinema because I've seen almost Marvel live action film in the cinemas, and so i can see things in a bigger screen. From the last 10 years, the only live action Marvel film, I missed in theaters was The New Mutants, because it wasn't available in my area when it was released because theaters were still closed.

I feel like this could potentially lead to another Birds of Prey/The Marvels female-team up boX office failure. And unlike those films, this looks a lot way worse (production wise).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"