Martin Campbell's Green Lantern.

I'd have preferred all the childhood stuff, Martin Jordan's crash, to be right at the beginning of the film. Then cut to Hal waking up late for the Sabre test. Somewhere in there we have Abin Sur get attacked, come crashing to earth, Hal gets nabbed by the ring etc. After Hal gets to Oa then we get the Tomar-Re voice over speech about the Corps history and Parallax. Which leads us to seeing what's going on with Hector and Abin's body.

If I'm not mistaken there is some art in the constructing green lantern book that shows sinestro, tomar-re, and kilowog on earth. I'm sure that was taken out for budget reasons. The only scenes I would be interested in seeing are those involving the flash backs with his father and setting up more character moments for Hal, Carol, and Hammond. To me that would make a better film as I really couldn't care less to see more of the corps fighting. Hopefully we get to see what deleted scenes, if any, that they have as I'm sure there going to have to give some incentive for people to buy it.

I believe they were suppose to play some part in the final battle but got cut due to budget cause they couldn't do FX or for some other reasons. This would explain why all three were there to save Hal before he fell into the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"