Runaways Marvel’s Runaways General Discussion

I just finished it. It was okay, but I don't really understand why they used timetravel like this. I get they might not have known how timetravel works in Endgame on time, but Endgame's timetravel is the same as that in the comics and what Marvel TV also used in AoS (with Deke not disappearing), so I don't get why this show chose to go by different rules suddenly (while also using the Darkhold form AoS).

Same with the dimensional stuff. This show seems to completely conflate Dormammu's Dark Dimension with the Darkforce dimension in a way that really doesn't make any sense.

I thought it fit with their Civil War story where they traveled back in time.

Finally saw season 3. Had no clue this show got cancelled. Disappointing bc I enjoyed it but I liked how it ended. It was quite satisfying.

Wasnt feeling the alien plot in the first half of the season but was glad it was wrapped up quickly. Loved Morgan and thought Hurley did a great job

Had no clue that Cloak nad Dagger were going to appear on this which left me going WTF when they did. I never watched the show so I was unfamiliar with them but I couldnt stand Dagger. She was too pretentious for me and I didnt like her stank attitude

never got to watch it when it was first on Hulu (did not have it at the time) been binge watching it on Disney+. I am really liking it so far halfway into season 3 the characters are all equally great. dumb question is Lace a puppet and CGI or just CGI if all that is amazing FX for a weekly tv series wow.

I met Virginia Gardner yesterday.

She's been my avatar here for a few years...so obviously I'm a fan.

Just want to say that she is the SWEETEST person. She donated a bunch of signed items to my charity (so we can sell and raise funds) and we talked for...almost 2 hours???...and she was kind enough to namedrop my charity during her convention panel that day. We even plan to work together on a fundraiser at some point. REALLY wonderful person...I can't say enough nice things about her.

I met Virginia Gardner yesterday.

She's been my avatar here for a few years...so obviously I'm a fan.

Just want to say that she is the SWEETEST person. She donated a bunch of signed items to my charity (so we can sell and raise funds) and we talked for...almost 2 hours???...and she was kind enough to namedrop my charity during her convention panel that day. We even plan to work together on a fundraiser at some point. REALLY wonderful person...I can't say enough nice things about her.

That's great. How did you meet her and how did she have time to talk for 2 hours?

That's great. How did you meet her and how did she have time to talk for 2 hours?

She was at a convention. We kind of made time, me stepping aside when she signed an autograph etc. She and her agent were already aware that I would be there specifically to network with her and chat about my non-profit. And like I said...the plan was already in motion for me to bring her to a fundraising event of my own. So, we chatted a lot about mental health and the nonprofit's work etc. It didnt hurt that the convention wasnt really busy that day.

In fact, she and her agent actually introduced me to Conor Leslie (Wonder Girl on Titans) and she was kind enough to donate some signed pics as well.
autos.jpg

None of these are mine that I actually get to keep...they were donated to the nonprofit. So, I had Ginny sign a poster of mine from the movie Starfish.
starfishposter.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"