Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. 6x02 "Window Of Opportunity" Discussion Thread

tbg

Civilian
Reaction score
Hopefully we get some insight into 'Sarge' and his team this week.

Perhaps he is a Coulson that was never recruited into SHIELD in his world that he came from. Hope they tone down the crazy girl cause it will get annoying real fast if all she says is that stuff about preparing for death. Lets call Sarge & his team transdimensional travelers who may have escaped from a prison of some sort in an alternate dimension and made their way into our world but who knows what or who they are looking for. Once we learn their agenda they will hopefully become more interesting & perhaps will join with the SHIELD team to take on a greater threat.

Jocko is some kind of alien needing booster shots of his own atmosphere? The Fitz double cross really didn't move the space story forward any. All it did was have him call back to Dr. Leopold.

Really enjoyed this ep. I like the mystery surrounding this new Coulson, and his team have great chemistry.

However I'm not too keen on this Fitz space story. I was hoping that AoS we;ll get back to more earth based stuff. Hopefully the Fitz story will resolve it self soon.

If space is something that Marvel/ABC want to explore then just do a SWORD show. Or how about a Ravager spin off show. Get Quake, Fitz and Simmons back on Earth asap.

Jocko is some kind of alien needing booster shots of his own atmosphere? .
I'm guessing Joko is a human from a version of Earth that had a different atmosphere. Probably due to pulsation or some air chemical alteration.

I just hope the writers don't somehow turn Sarge to a good guy and he joins as new-Coulson or that he's a clone of Coulson, or any other dumb plot twist

Perhaps he is a Coulson that was never recruited into SHIELD in his world that he came from. Hope they tone down the crazy girl cause it will get annoying real fast if all she says is that stuff about preparing for death. Lets call Sarge & his team transdimensional travelers who may have escaped from a prison of some sort in an alternate dimension and made their way into our world but who knows what or who they are looking for. Once we learn their agenda they will hopefully become more interesting & perhaps will join with the SHIELD team to take on a greater threat.
I am not thinking prisoners, especially with the talk of needing to recruit new members. Which might account for not pulling out weapons to take down Agent May as they saw what she was capable of. I am thinking that "Sarge" just like here, even if not used in the US military anymore, is a sergeant and field leader for some other boss

Have only watched up to episode 2 so far. The Fitz story seems like a holdover from last season in space, which I found boring. I hope it does wrap up quickly. I hope they put the full team back together again instead of having them separate like this. The team back on earth isn't all that interesting. I think it needs Daisy, Jemma and Fitz to add more variety.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the teams stay apart until the final couple of episodes. I think they might be struggling with the new 13 episode format the same way the Netflix shows did.

If it were me, I would just do three three-episode mini-arcs and then wrap it up in the finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"