• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mass Effect 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lol'd at Shepard trying to "catch" Grunt in the PS3 version launch trailer.

ME2 just cleaned up really nicely at the Gamespot Game of the Year reader's choice awards and the IGN Overall (of the year) awards. Great to see the game getting the recognition it deserves.

The stupidity of the Bioware forums is truly astounding.

There are people complaining that the 15 minute Mass Effect PS3 comic did not include every bit of Mass Effect 1 in it as in Feros doesn't get a mention or Benezia or any other silly nonsense that is apparently crucial. Someone was actually criticizing the omission of Fist from the narration.

Every time that bunch makes me think Okay this is moronic as they can get they manage to forge on ahead and get even dumber.

Benezia, I could see...but Feros? eh

Ive actually started another ME2 playthrough, gonna take it a little more renegade this time through

Well the comic is already 15 minutes and Benezia doesn't really have any bearing on the events of 2, I think she maybe gets one mention from the Asari bartender.

yea....well we will get to see Earth in ME3, I do wonder what else will pop up....in the first one you dealt with Cerberus and they are front and center in ME2, which introduces the different mercenary groups (who I wouldn't mind seeing again in 3)

The Rachni will obviously be showing up.

I expect we'll be seeing the Yahg show up since Bioware went through the effort of introducing them in Shadowbroker. They might make attractive frontline troops to the Reapers.

if they're going to give you an Asari in ME3, Id like to have Aria....maybe have the Reapers or someone destroy Omega and she joins up with you for revenge, or fun, or whatever

I would love to have Aria in my squad. I don't know why, but I really liked that character for some reason.

to me, the character represents the wide open anything goes mentality of the Terminus systems

While that's true I also find Aria strangely honorable.

Plus she was friends with Wrex. That makes her cool in my book.

I would love to have Aria in my squad. I don't know why, but I really liked that character for some reason.

When I first saw her I was fairly sure I wasn't going to like the character.

Carrie-Anne Moss did a fantastic job with her part.

I also liked Aria a lot. I would be totally stoked if she was a squad member.

I can't imagine Aria would join the squad.

Spideyfan: Yes, aren't some of the posters over there gloriously stupid?

I can't imagine Aria would join the squad.

Spideyfan: Yes, aren't some of the posters over there gloriously stupid?

To quote Yahtzee:

"Fans are clingy complaining dip****s who will never ever be grateful for any concession you make. The moment you shut out their shrill, tremulous voices the happier you will be for it"

This has nothing to with Bioware or any of their games, but it really reminds me of their fans on the forums. :funny:

I've watched that a few times, and the misspelling of "because" and pronunciation of said misspelling makes lol every time.

Last edited:
At first I watched it without sound and didn't think it was that funny and then I put the sound on and I literally LMAO'd.

Nice. I read the PS3 demo was from a two month old build so i imagine the final product should be free from the technical hiccups.

The game's PS3 port is getting high scores all over the place save for Gamespot who gave it a 8.5 (which is still fine) saying Kasumi weakened the narrative. :confused:

Man looks like I need to play ME1. I probably wont get this game till it drops to $30 somewhere, hopefully by summer

The game's PS3 port is getting high scores all over the place save for Gamespot who gave it a 8.5 (which is still fine) saying Kasumi weakened the narrative. :confused:

Yeah, I have no idea what that means. I like Kasumi. I use her all the time. She's a ******** ninja.

I passed the game again....Tali and Zaeed died! What the hell! Is it because of the people I chose to be on my team while Tali was in the vent system or what? I don't care for Zaeed but I don't want Tali to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"