Matt Reeves To Direct The Upcoming Batman Solo - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

That's actually the fist cast that I liked off the bat. :hehe:

He was great in Prisoners and There Will Be Blood.

We still don't know if he's the main villain.

Did Matt reeves confirm that?

Well it is a detective story and who else is better to have a mystery villain than The Riddler?

Helluva 180 to go from Hill to Dano. I much prefer this direction.

If Reeves wants to make a murder mystery film that shows why Batman is "The World's Greatest Detective" then no, I don't think The Riddler will be the main villain. As I've said in the past, every great mystery film needs twists, turns and surprises. If anything they might set him up to look like the main villain but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be someone else by film's end.

Just to clarify I'm not saying he's the main bad persay, but I can totally see him be an intracule part in the story.

Very nice choice! Definitely more on-type than Hill would've been.

I feel like Penguin's gotta be next.

Was Hill actually going for Riddler, or was he going in for another villain? I just can't see him as Riddler.

But whatever, because Paul Dano is legit, and I can totally see him in the role.

If Reeves wants to make a murder mystery film that shows why Batman is "The World's Greatest Detective" then no, I don't think The Riddler will be the main villain. As I've said in the past, every great mystery film needs twists, turns and surprises. If anything they might set him up to look like the main villain but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be someone else by film's end.
I'm inclined to believe this. Riddler being the final baddie would be too predictable. Could be some other villain not announced.

Was Hill actually going for Riddler, or was he going in for another villain? I just can't see him as Riddler.

But whatever, because Paul Dano is legit, and I can totally see him in the role.

According to the rumors, Reeves wanted him for Penguin but Hill wanted Riddler, and more money.

I haven't seen Paul Dano in anything and I should have watched There will be Blood by now as I've heard how great the movie is. But he has the right look for The Riddler and I do hope that The Riddler will be get a proper big screen treatment that he didn't get in Batman Forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"