Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, that new thread smell.

tumblr_phlrruEnkH1rrkahjo1_540.gifv

tumblr_phlrruEnkH1rrkahjo2_540.gifv

tumblr_phlrruEnkH1rrkahjo3_540.gifv

Will this thread be merged with the Reeves thread

Will this thread be merged with the Reeves thread
This is a continuation. If y'all want to make a separate thread just for Reeves as director talk, that's fine by me. But that thread was always used as a general news/discussion thread, so this is merely the continuation of that.

So, is Jeffrey Wright 100% confirmed?

I'm going to reachhhh here and think that Kravitz will have some co-leading role, hence Matt posted on twitter. I don't know

I think Jeffrey Wright posted a reaction to the story on twitter and most of the trade stories about Batman since that story broke has included him as a member of the cast, so I’d say it’s basically confirmed.

I think Jeffrey Wright posted a reaction to the story on twitter and most of the trade stories about Batman since that story broke has included him as a member of the cast, so I’d say it’s basically confirmed.
We'll see.

He already prove me wrong (obviously) with his last tweet lolz. Much better now

So, Catwoman and Riddler are cast and Jonah Hill was supposedly considered for Penguin. How many more villains are supposed to be in this?

So, Catwoman and Riddler are cast and Jonah Hill was supposedly considered for Penguin. How many more villains are supposed to be in this?
We've heard these villains mentioned at one point or another:

Bane
Firefly
Hugo Strange
Mad Hatter
Scarecrow
Two-Face

Catwoman, Riddler, and Penguin were the only constants throughout.

I hope the first time we see the suit, its a gif posted on Twitter by Reeves

What's interesting about this cast is there really aren't any A-list, huge names so far. At least I don't think the average viewer knows most of these people by name. Yet all are familiar faces with fantastic resumes. They're all gonna get a huge profile boost after this movie though. Especially Pattinson with the one-two punch of Tenet and Batman.

Dano is a beast. Ruby Sparks is a delight, shows all of his range... not just his darkness ala TWBB or Prisoners.

We've heard these villains mentioned at one point or another:

Bane
Firefly
Hugo Strange
Mad Hatter
Scarecrow
Two-Face

Catwoman, Riddler, and Penguin were the only constants throughout.
I heard bane was no longer there but Im probably wrong.

I heard bane was no longer there but Im probably wrong.

I mean no one really knows for sure. I for one would rather Bane not be in the mix and let some villains who either haven’t been in a movie yet or not for a long time.

Time to start my Zach Galifianakis for Penguin campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"