MCU Fantastic Four Box Office Predictions

Yeah, you’ve got a point.

I wasn’t even paying attention to those other films because I have zero interest in them.

To me, there are two Marvel films in 2024 and 2025, Deadpool and FF.

I might get vaguely interested in the Falcon movie if they play up the Hulk angle between now and release.
I think releasing those 3 so closely in 2025, won't help the Fantastic 4 the most. I don't care about another Captain America movie (Civil War should have been the last) and I most definitely don't care about Thunderbolts*. But those two not doing well (at the box office and critically) would only hinder The Fantastic 4's chances. So in a way, I want those two to succeed, so it won't affect The Fantastic 4 in July.

The problem with Marvel movies these days, is there are still so many coming out(4 movies in 2024 alone) and the public are aware how can they be so interconnected, that even Sony Marvel movies like Venom/Madame Web can be seen as MCU films even if they aren't. Who knows by next year, if The Fantastic 4 would be just seen as another Marvel that will come out to Disney+ asap.

If Spider-Man 4 was coming out in May 2025, instead of Thunderbolts* or if we are getting Fantastic 4 after Deadpool/Wolverine, I would say Fantastic 4's chances at the box office would be much higher. But thats not the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"