Mel Gibson As The Dark Knight

Tom Selleck would have made a great Thomas Wayne though.

They said Alec Baldwin was considered too. I can picture him better than Mel Gibson, his voice has more gravel to it.

Alec Baldwin (before he let himself go) probably would've made a decent Batman. He has that distinctive low-key voice and played a similar character in The Shadow. Plus, he already worked with Tim Burton in Beetlejuice. But then again, it was already pointed out that he and Tim Burton didn't exactly get along on the set.

I’m sure if he wanted to, Gibson could’ve pulled off a great Batman. He seemed to go to great lengths to understand each character he did and normally put an intensity in each of his roles.

Tom Selleck as Thomas Wayne...is genuis.

Alec Baldwin...as Batman, is something I would have liked to have seen. I saw shades of Bruce Wayne in his Shadow perfromance.

Gibson as Batman, wow. I dunno. He's a a good enough actor to pull it off, certainly.

I cant really see Gibson doing Batman. and Tom Selleck for christ's sake, what were they thinking? Wikipedia also states the Bill Murry was considered. Lmao!

On the other hand, very valid point to whoever mentioned the Gibson/Two-Face thing. I never thought about that before. Very interesting. That I could actually see (if BURTON had done a two-face flick, besides the fact the Billy Dee was Dent already)

Alec Baldwin (before he let himself go) probably would've made a decent Batman. He has that distinctive low-key voice and played a similar character in The Shadow. Plus, he already worked with Tim Burton in Beetlejuice. But then again, it was already pointed out that he and Tim Burton didn't exactly get along on the set.

He looked too young in Beetlejuice, and I doubt he would have looked much better a year later... and yeah, he would've been an extra headache that Tim Burton didn't need.

Am I wrong though?

tom-selleck.jpg

90863-176559-thomas-wayne_large.jpg

Gibson certainly bring an edginess to characters he portrays, I could see him pulling off Batman fairly well. Baldwin as well. It's a shame we'll never have the opportunity to see these two actors portray Batman onscreen. Having said that, I'll never regret having Keaton as Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"