Merchandise Thread

I guess September no longer exists...

I'm a bit confused what the point of contention here is, about D-23 falling a month before that Triple force friday... Whats the issue? I believe Disney will probably announce some merch/ toys/ characters at D23 that will pop up a month later for Triple Force Friday releases. Am I alone being confused assuming that? Is that odd? :huh:

I'm a bit confused what the point of contention here is, about D-23 falling a month before that Triple force friday... Whats the issue? I believe Disney will probably announce some merch/ toys/ characters at D23 that will pop up a month later for Triple Force Friday releases. Am I alone being confused assuming that? Is that odd? :huh:
No issue, bud, just stating that force Friday is in October.

Yeah, ok.... Not sure what the game you're playing is, but not interested.

Terrific vintage style custom -
PhilSzostak/status/1129585189179412481

D60XvPMU0AAvv30.jpg

D6zdK4FWsAI9B4t.jpg

D60XvPPUYAAsBXG.jpg

D60XvPTUYAAxVxN.jpg

Wish this was available to purchase.

Last edited:
Are they doing a 6” Black Series figure?

Are they doing a 6” Black Series figure?

I would think yes, especially considering it’s part of Triple Force Friday in October. I actually fully expect to see them revealed at SDCC in a few weeks.

Thing is with Black Series, Hasbro likes to mix up the characters in their waves. So if they do Mandalorian characters, they will probably get spread out. Sort of like with the Rebels characters.

Thing is with Black Series, Hasbro likes to mix up the characters in their waves. So if they do Mandalorian characters, they will probably get spread out. Sort of like with the Rebels characters.
I just hope we get a Hot Toys Mando.

I'm surprised they don't have more merch leaks for the show yet. I wish I could see the Mandalorian swag that will be released on Force Friday.

I honestly believed we would see some Mando merchandise at SDCC but now with the Sith Trooper taking centre stage I have my doubts....

I'm shocked we have had no leaks yet... I think sometime this month we will get some Mando goodness....

D23 will be the start, probably get a clean trailer release from Disney, hopefully beefier than what we got from Celebration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"