• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Merchandise Thread

Supposedly SKU numbers and product descriptions are showing up in store inventory, so Force Friday stuff should be popping up literally any day now, including mando merch. Already seen pics of the Inquisitors, the 2nd sister.

Supposedly SKU numbers and product descriptions are showing up in store inventory, so Force Friday stuff should be popping up literally any day now, including mando merch. Already seen pics of the Inquisitors, the 2nd sister.
My body is ready.

F-yeah!

Did they make the dewback in this scale?

Edit:

Oh my, .....

E0333AS00-4.jpg

These two will end up together on my shelf.

Cause based on the concept art he's totally nabbing one for himself.
5wrfnammi9s21.jpg

Somewhere a sand-trooper is being left without a ride.

Last edited:
I hope we get a black series Mando in his all silver upgraded costume.

2-unids-Caliente-Serie-de-TELEVISI-N-de-HBO-Serie-de-TELEVISI-N-Juego-de-Tronos.jpg

A8vG9Ab.jpg

Anyone know what scale the Dark Horse Game of Thrones Oberyn Martell/the Red Viper, figure/figurine was?

Should be obvious why I'm asking. Don't know how "removable" the head is, but seems like a pretty decent head sculpt.

Anyone know what scale the Dark Horse Game of Thrones Oberyn Martell/the Red Viper, figure/figurine was?

Should be obvious why I'm asking. Don't know how "removable" the head is, but seems like a pretty decent head sculpt.

A8vG9Ab.jpg
I've been informed in the reblscum figure forum, these were 8" figures. So way out of scale.
There was also apparently a Game of Thrones 6" figure line (this is not it) as far as I can find, they never got to Oberyn .
So customizers looking to do a removable helmet with Pedro Pascals likeness, need to come up with and (please share any ideas/solutions here, thanks!

Last edited:
I wonder if we will get a basic set of figures too? I hope so.

Figures (3.3/4" or 6"") I would absolutely buy:

-Greef Carga (Carl Weathers)
-Cara Dune (Gina Carano)
-IG-11 (Taika Waititi)
-Moff Gideon (Giancarlo Esposito)
-Maybe a set of Death Troopers to flank him (or the Flame-Trooper)
-Werner Herzog's character (maybe, depends how significant long his role goes)

Likely most of the awesome looking Bounty Hunters Guild members, we see in the trailers:
- knife-wielding purple Twi’lek(Natalia Tena)
- Shoulder-mounted-gun (Bill Burr character (I assume he is there to get killed LOL!)
- New more bug-eyed RA-7 looking droid This guy looks awesome!
-The new Devoronian
- new more humanoid Trandoshans (or whatever they are)?

- Removable Helmet Mando (Pedro pascal likeness)
- Final full chrome new armor Mando
- If he's really riding a Dewback as per the concept art, I might get a delux Mando+Dewback set.

- Looks like there are a couple of competing Mandos he takes out (any of those)
- Pedro Pascal on the Speeder-Bike (if that was him?)

-Ugnaught riding Blurrg (depending on significance, but definitely if it's really Nick Nolte's character, and includes a Nolte voice chip hidden in the Blurrg, I might cave ):D

- I'd probably even buy a pack of several unique Carbonite-frozen bounties, just to display them all in a row, I just love that scene.

-Ship: The Razor Crest probably for the 3.3/4" but surprise me build a massive one for the 6" I might spring for that too!

Figure I will not buy: - Off-world Jawa? LOL! Which is the one they went with :funny:

Last edited:
Figures I would absolutely buy:

-Greef Carga (Carl Weathers)
-Cara Dune (Gina Carano)
-IG-11 (Taika Waititi)
-Moff Gideon (Giancarlo Esposito)
-Maybe a set of Death Troopers to flank him (or the Flame-Trooper)
-Werner Herzog's character (maybe, depends how significant long his role goes)

Likely most of the awesome looking Bounty Hunters guild members, we see in the trailers:
- knife-wielding purple Twi’lek(Natalia Tena)
- Shoulder-mounted-gun Bill Burr character (I assume he is there to get killed LOL!)
- New more bug-eyed RA-7 looking droid This guy looks awesome!
-The new Devoronian
- new more humanoid Trandoshans (or whatever they are)?

- Removable Helmet Mando (Pedro pascal likeness)
- Final full chrome new armor Mando
- If he's really riding a Dewback as per the concept art, I might get a delux Mando+Dewback set.

- Looks like there are a couple of competing Mandos he takes out (any of those)
- Pedro Pascal on the Speeder-Bike (if that was him?)

-Ugnaught riding Blurrg (depending on significance, but definitely if it's really Nick Nolte's character, and includes a Nolte voice chip hidden in the Blurrg, I might cave ):D

- I'd probably even buy a pack of several unique Carbonite-frozen bounties, just to display them all in a row, I just love that scene.

-Ship: The Razor Crest probably for the 3.3/4" but surprise me build a massive one for the 6" I might spring for that too!

Figure I will not buy: - Off-world Jawa? LOL! Which is the one they went with :funny:
Just reading this list has got me HYPED!!!

Well, Target came and went here in Canada so hopefully EB Games (our GameStop) will carry them.

MMMMM, consumerism. Show me the toys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"