MICHAEL KEATON RETURNS (or at least in discussion) AS BATMAN

Thinking on it... This could be the way for a ton of celeb actors to get some super hero time in without the commitment to a franchise.

The budget is going to skyrocket. Muschietti should just keep the number of recognizable faces down -- he doesn't need to go into It: Chapter 2 territory where the narrative veers between Pennywise and the two sets of the Losers' Club. Just keep the cameos to a minimum and make them count.

But I really don't see a big Nolan-affiliated name popping up (like Bale, Hathaway or Gordon-Levitt). We might get a minor supporting actor from the Nolan trilogy like Cillian Murphy, Tom Wilkinson or even Maggie Gyllenhaal.

So far we have Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton, Ben Affleck, and Ray Fisher attached to this movie. Probably have Gadot and Michelle Pfeiffer involved too.

Just bring it on!!!

From DCU: Batfleck
From Nolanverse: Bale
From Burtonverse: Keaton
From 1966-verse: A 35 year old Dick Grayson

Superman: Brandon Routh over Cavil any day. He finally has the gravitas to play the real Supes, not Superboy. And he's sort of Donnerverse.

Then
Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman
Helen Slater's Supergirl
Dean Cain's Clark Kent

Cameos
Chris O'Donnell
Angela Bassett
Justin Hartley
No Dean Cain please lol

Scroll back and read my suggestions. I don't have the energy to go through it all, again.
My 66-verse idea starts at page 9 and continues for several pages. I try to explain how it could work. :)

The short version is that Grayson is recasted and is currently living in the 1980s.
An 80s version of the 66-verse Gotham.

Could see a return of the Bat-glider :O
34e0327be8069531991959132a94a89f.jpg
I get that and the batman punch... I will be happy

But I really don't see a big Nolan-affiliated name popping up (like Bale, Hathaway or Gordon-Levitt). We might get a minor supporting actor from the Nolan trilogy like Cillian Murphy, Tom Wilkinson or even Maggie Gyllenhaal.

I agree. I think Nolan would be pissed if Bale or another actor in the trilogy showed up in Flashpoint playing the same versions of Batman, Catwoman, Scarecrow etc, from TDK trilogy.

I'm skeptical WB would want to step on his toes or thread that ground.

That said, I don't think that bars Bale from appearing as a different version of Batman/Bruce Wayne, which was discussed and rumored as far back as when Batman v Superman was being developed post MOS.

I also don't think that bars Cillian Murphy from playing Reverse Flash, or Hathaway from playing Nora Allen.

That said, I don't think that bars Bale from appearing as a different version of Batman/Bruce Wayne, which was discussed and rumored as far back as when Batman v Superman was being developed post MOS.
I was thinking that. Bale could appear as Batman without anything being said or shown to confirm or deny that it's the Batman from TDKT (in fact I'd prefer that). That said, although I'd love it if he did, I can't see it happening somehow.

I also don't think that bars Cillian Murphy from playing Reverse Flash, or Hathaway from playing Nora Allen.

The Nora Allen role is Jessica Chastain's to lose.

The Nora Allen role is Jessica Chastain's to lose.

I could see that.

I just threw out Hathaway's name as an example of a TDK trilogy actor who could appear.

I was thinking that. Bale could appear as Batman without anything being said or shown to confirm or deny that it's the Batman from TDKT (in fact I'd prefer that). That said, although I'd love it if he did, I can't see it happening somehow.

Yeah, I'd love it if he did as well. I won't say never given this is 2020 which is the year of never say never, but I also feel its less likely, though it'd be pretty tight to see Keaton, Affleck, and Bale standing side by side.

I could see that.

I just threw out Hathaway's name as an example of a TDK trilogy actor who could appear.

I don't think Hathaway is above cameoing as Selina Kyle, if she's a fan of Muschietti's work.

But as Nora Allen? Ehhh.

As well as eagerly looking forward to seeing Keaton's new Batsuit, I really hope that if Affleck suits up as well they finally give him a suit that doesn't make him look bloated for his swansong.

Is it just me or does the suit look a little different?

As well as eagerly looking forward to seeing Keaton's new Batsuit, I really hope that if Affleck suits up as well they finally give him a suit that doesn't make him look bloated for his swansong.
Yeah, I’m really eager to see whoever does the costume design for this film cook up something that’s a better fit for Affleck this time around. Especially cowl-wise. Because there were times where the cowl looked good on him and other times where it looked like he was just stuffed into the thing.

Yeah, I’m really eager to see whoever does the costume design for this film cook up something that’s a better fit for Affleck this time around. Especially cowl-wise. Because there were times where the cowl looked good on him and other times where it looked like he was just stuffed into the thing.
Definitely. I felt sorry for him, because he obviously got in shape for the role, but sometimes that cowl didn't do him any favours. On the other hand, I thought he looked absolutely fantastic in the BvS armour cowl.

People really thought Flash wasn't gonna get a new suit lol. So obvious he was gonna get his real one in his solo movie like Aquaman did

People really thought Flash wasn't gonna get a new suit lol. So obvious he was gonna get his real one in his solo movie like Aquaman did
To be fair, I liked Flash’s JL suit a helluva lot more than what Snyder put Aquaman in.

That’s definitely Keaton’s Batman. I thought he was only coming back as Bruce Wayne, not Batman. Unless Flash goes back in time to Burton’s Batman
I think that's what's been rumoured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"