MICHAEL KEATON RETURNS (or at least in discussion) AS BATMAN

OH MY GOD!

E3CmYLXXMAQ5Phn

And he literally posted that as I'm sitting here watching some of B89 on TV for the first time in years, thinking about how cool it is he's coming back. Kismet.

Last edited:
Based off what little we can see of the chest plate there, it looks like they're working off of the Returns suit.

Yup, good catch. Plus the symbol doesn't have the extra points the '89 suit had.

My first thought upon seeing the blood... looks a little Watchmen-esque, does it not?

Yup, good catch. Plus the symbol doesn't have the extra points the '89 suit had.

My first thought upon seeing the blood... looks a little Watchmen-esque, does it not?
Yup. Could be an hommage. Now, it could be a lot of thing in the movie. The aftermath of Flash electrocuted by Batman? :D

I think it's probably just excess jelly from a PB&J sandwich that Alfred persuaded him to take.

It looks like the bat is raised off of the oval, creating a 3D look.

God I hope someone in the comments says something like: “well you see guys, this is actually a reference to a panel in Watchmen #1 as well as a hint to Doctor Manhattan, who was ultimately responsible for the flashpoint in the first place”

and then Andy responds back: “no I’m pretty sure I accidentally spilled jam on the suit this morning while take the pic and just realized it now”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"