Sequels More greek gods to play a prominent role in a WW film?

Airwings

Waves of air
Reaction score
Not counting cameos in Justice League, we've only seen one god so far. Ares was the villain in the first solo film.

Will we see others making appearances?
Zeus is Diana's father and could show up at one point?
Maybe Poseidon too, he's one of the big three.
Could WW end up fighting Hades?

It was claimed that Ares defeated all the other gods? Can it be true? How is it possible for him to do so?

Hope this thread can stay. I noticed another one about cast suggestions for the gods. I think it's a different topic.

Will we see others making appearances?
Zeus is Diana's father and could show up at one point?
I'm a sucker for mythology, so I'd definitely like to see more of the Greek Gods, but I wouldn't want them to overshadow a Wonder Woman film. I don't know much on the lore, but I don't think Diana much interacts with any of the Greek Gods, short of (probably) Zeus and Ares.

If the Greek Gods are going to show up at any point, then I figure it would either be in a flashback sequence, or in another film; either one (similar) to Marvel's Eternals, or in the Themyscira prequel that was rumoured some time ago.

It was claimed that Ares defeated all the other gods? Can it be true? How is it possible for him to do so?
I can't remember whether it was Ares who made that claim, or whether it was just historical. Needless to say, if it was Ares, there's nothing like blowing ones own trumpet. I would like to think that (at least some of) the other Olympians are still alive somewhere, having escaped Ares, but that remains to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"