Mother Chuffing Bioshock.

You people let Looking Glass Studios die, you'd better not do the same here, buy the damn game :mad:

They're the kind of people who like things other people like, because they're too stupid to form opinions of their own, so they need to adopt the opinions of others so they can feel safe.

That's why you'll never see them successfully defend their thoughts with anything more than "An opinion can't be wrong", even though one definitely can.

I'm buying a copy of Bioshock, even if I buy it before I get a 360.

And as for Looking Glass Studios, I never heard of the System Shock games until AFTER I started playing Deus Ex.

And I'm still trying to get a damned copy of Thief and Thief 2.

The valuable part of Looking Glass was just Ion Storm with less money and more talent, but they also made Flight Sims, which weren't that good but had a LOT of fans.

Looking Glass had Ultima, Thief, and System Shock. And they employed Warren Spector before he made Deus Ex. That portfolio murders most developers, and yet they went out of business, and another Madden is being released this year. What the **** is wrong with this business? I can't think of a single entertainment industry that is this ****ed up, I really can't. Gamers are a bunch of uncultured, tasteless slobs :dry:

Did they have Ultima? Maybe they started it but Ultima eventually went to Origin, which EA closed down for being too good. :(

Well, they did two Ultima games, I don't know if they owned the IP or not.

EA owned the IP. I think Richard Garriot left Looking Glass but began making Ultima again under the Origin title.

Now Garriot is making crap. :(

Same with American Magee. :(

I support no video game company. I just play games that interest me.

Addendum said:
I support no video game company. I just play games that interest me.

IF YOU PLAY THEIR GAMES, YOU'RE SUPPORTING THEM. :huh:

As much as I like Rockstar for the Grand Theft Auto series and Red Dead Revolver, I don't see a need to play the other Rockstar games that don't interest me.

That was the one annoying thing about my roommate from college: He could never admit the fact that some of Square's games weren't that great, although they made some greats like Xenogears, Chrono Cross and FF6. If something came out with the Square logo, BAM! He'd get it.

Gammy79 said:
What's "Chuffing"?
the-toke.jpg

Just heavy breathing, but I guess there can be smoking overtones...

That was pretty nice, actually. Levine seemed really relaxed.

Not that they were hard questions, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"