Mother Chuffing Bioshock.

CM Punk said:
I still haven't watched the video. The developers playing up the FPS side of the game and downplaying the RPG side has me less interested though. I wanted the spiritual successor to System Shock :(

It's RPG-y enough, just watch the damn thing.
There's upgrades for your body and stuff.

SHODAN_hires.jpg

Why can't this game have Shodan? :(

But yeah, I started watching the video, the game looks pretty cool. I'll still get it, I just mean, I'd rather it be a FPRPG than a FPS with RPG elements.

CM Punk said:
SHODAN_hires.jpg

Why can't this game have Shodan? :(

But yeah, I started watching the video, the game looks pretty cool. I'll still get it, I just mean, I'd rather it be a FPRPG than a FPS with RPG elements.
This game is Deus Ex. But Kevin Levine wants this game to SELL so he's calling it an FPS.

You kinda missed the point....it's not an rpg or fps in the strictest sense. It has elements of both, but what it boils down to is what makes this game beautiful...choice.

Want to play it as a straight up fps? You can.

Want to focus more on rpg elements? You can.

Want to mix and match? You can.

and what elements will you choose to expand? which ones will y ou neglect? will you try and overpower your enemies by being super developed in one area, or a jack of all trades?

Its about choice my friend.

I am going to love this game, all I need is patience, and more info!

I'm not sold on Bioshock yet.

To quote Master Chief, "srsly."

Fifty bucks says this game is going to own the world, but lars will still come and tell us how ''meh'' it is, and how it's really ''not that good..'' :o

I saw an in game video and WOW. It looks like the ai really is as good as they say. and the choice thing is working already...I dont have the heart to kill the little sisters :(

I think this game's going to get around 8.5s from a lot of reviewers, but will be the best game in the world.

Reviewers don't seem to like the Deus Ex formula.

I have a feeling this game will be pretty kick ass. :D

The fact that it has anything to do with System Shock makes me a happy camper.

Tetragrammaton said:
It's only a spiritual successor, sadly. System Shock 3 >>>> Bioshock.

True, but it's the thought that counts. :(

Tetragrammaton said:
It has enough hype behind it to get 9's.
But then every reviewer is going to say "I want to be the different one who gives it a 2" and then all the reviewers will, and it will get 2.0s, and then no one will want to buy a Wii. :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

I really hope Gamespot gives this game a good score, so I can hear the same people who have been *****ing an moaning about how much they hate GS over a ****ing 8.8 singing their praises. It's amazing how fickle people are with that sort of thing, it makes me wonder why they bother to read reviews at all since all they really want is someone to agree with them.

I hate Gamespot for whatever score they give to this game.
Even if it's a 10.000000000, it'll be too low.
Death to Gamespot.

I actually agree with Gamespot almost always. I think they gave PDZ 0.5 too much, but in their defense, the gameplay is REALLY good.

But going back and reading their reviews months down the line, I always agree, even with ones I disagreed with initially. (SplinterCell, FSW, etc...)

Same way. I don't buy/refuse to buy based solely on what Gamespot says, but I can always look back on their reviews and agree with pretty much all of them.

It's actually spot on if you read the words and not just the score. And I'm the biggest Deus Ex fan on Earth. :dry:

No, it's all wrong.
Ok, I'm going to go get some tasty chinese food.
Talk to you later! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"