Mother Chuffing Bioshock.

DOWNLOADING VIDEO... SCREW THE DIAGNOSTIC FIGURES ON MY NETWORK. I WILL JUST START IT AGAIN! :eek:

More Multiposting :cmad:

Yeah, it looks great... Really good water effects.

This game makes me want to shout. Throw my hands up and shout. Kick my heels up and shout. Jump up and shout. Shout. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I've spent the last hour watching the damn video.
I don't think people will grasp how AWESOME this game is going to be.

10f8dfa89c.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and say that anyone who doesn't like this game is a ******ed Satan worshipper with bad breath and webbed feet :down

This game is one of my top three most wanted titles. More than Halo 3, more than Gears of War....it looks fantastic. It looks to be one of the most original and innovative FPS not just of this gen, but ever.

From all the stuff I've read about it, the amazing amount of thought and creativity poured into this makes most other games look like hollow, EA owned franchise updates.

Hurray for Take 2! They are a big publisher but know not to push art.

I cannot wait for this. Is there a release date, even a tenative one?

I would give my right nut or kidney to play this now.

But the new video should have made everyone to drop whatever idiotic things they were doing at the moment and flock this thread :confused:

I still haven't watched the video. The developers playing up the FPS side of the game and downplaying the RPG side has me less interested though. I wanted the spiritual successor to System Shock :(

CM Punk said:
I still haven't watched the video. The developers playing up the FPS side of the game and downplaying the RPG side has me less interested though. I wanted the spiritual successor to System Shock :(
It is. He's just trying to SELL the game. FPSs SELL not RPGs. He's being smart about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"