Mother of Dragons: Daenerys Targaryen

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
2kAVGO9.jpg

For all things Daenerys Targaryen

Also known as Dany, Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons, Daenerys Stormborn, The Unburnt, Mhysa, Breaker of Chains, The Queen Across the Sea, The Silver Queen, ect, ect, ect...

Last edited:
For all things Daenerys Targaryen

Also known as Dany, Mother of Dragons, Daenerys Stormborn, The Unburnt, Mhysa, Breaker of Chains, The Queen Across the Sea, The Silver Queen, ect, ect, ect...
I can't believe you left out KHALEESI! :wow:

I don't care what anyone says, I LOVE me some Khaleesi! I really want her to an episode 9 dedicated just to her storyline. And I can not wait for the day she starts meeting some more of the main characters.

So, I was thinking. Thanks to the show and some visions we know that A) she and her dragons WILL reach Westeros, and B) in the end she won't be sitting on the Iron Throne.

I don't care what anyone says, I LOVE me some Khaleesi! I really want her to an episode 9 dedicated just to her storyline. And I can not wait for the day she starts meeting some more of the main characters.

Her storyline has been so distant from the other events in the series that it's going to seem weird at first, though welcome, when that happens.

That dress she was wearing after she screwed Daario in Season 4 - WOW!

I can't wait her to go full Targaryen and become the Conqueror.

She will wake and become the Dragon her brother Viserys always claimed to be.

I really wish they would give her another vision quest or whatever so they could incorporate the visions they left out in S2.

I suspect that she will get an episode devoted to her storyline soon enough. Though it might not be an episode 9. If they cannot get it in by the fifth season, I can see it being near the beginning of the sixth season in a little while.

I have been thinking recently that Game of Thrones may be the story of Dany's rise to greatness, or it could be the story of her descent to madness.

She is such a great character because she has a lot of goodness to her, but she is also young and naive, and occasionally merciless. I mean in season 1 she turned to the black arts to get what she wanted. And in that vision quest she had the iron throne room looked pretty desolate.

She could go either way and end up saving Westeros or dooming it, which is why she is such a fascinating character to me.

That's my take anyway.

I have been thinking recently that Game of Thrones may be the story of Dany's rise to greatness, or it could be the story of her descent to madness.

She is such a great character because she has a lot of goodness to her, but she is also young and naive, and occasionally merciless. I mean in season 1 she turned to the black arts to get what she wanted. And in that vision quest she had the iron throne room looked pretty desolate.

She could go either way and end up saving Westeros or dooming it, which is why she is such a fascinating character to me.

That's my take anyway.

"King Jaehaerys once told me that madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen is born, he said, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land." :cwink:

I suspect that she will get an episode devoted to her storyline soon enough. Though it might not be an episode 9. If they cannot get it in by the fifth season, I can see it being near the beginning of the sixth season in a little while.

have you to missed the part where the writers made up an entire subplot of Grey Worm romance with that chick just so they can remove the focus from Emilia's attempts at acting while still keeping the illusion that she gets plenty of screen time/is an lead character and you think we'll get an entire episode dedicated to her? LMAO

Wow. Just wow.

This must be the guy whose daughter got burnt to death by Drogon.

^ LMAO

so I don't look like a hater I came across some GOT drawings online and Dany def gets the best ones so enjoy :)

tumblr_n88mwnGEOM1tfg6jso1_400.jpg

tumblr_n88mzduBDJ1tfg6jso1_500.jpg

tumblr_n88n0bbHD51tfg6jso1_500.jpg

tumblr_n88mxbS3Ur1tfg6jso1_500.jpg

I find this one really cute :D

tumblr_n88mvqHhxn1tfg6jso1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"