My Cell Phone Thread!

The original Blackjack is great, so you'd have to assume the II is just as good if not better. I've had the original for a couple of years now and am looking to trade up within the next month or 2. Don't know what to get exactly. :huh:

I'm about to sign up for my new plan next week, and as much as I want the Blackjack II based off of how it is SUPPOSED to be, I was advised not to get it. Heard it freezes up a lot :csad: So, guess I'll be going with my second choice, which is the Propel.

i've never heard of the propel

i've never heard of the propel

This:

Samsung Propel

SGH-a767_red_closedextright.jpg

SGH-a767_red_openfront.jpg

I've heard good things. The Blackjack II just had more features, software, and I LOVED the way it looked. But, the girl at AT&T is my co-worker's cousin, and she told me she returned hers after a week it was messing up so much. She said if I really wanted it, she'd sell it to me, but she told me it was an awful phone. However, she said the Propel is a great phone, and it had been one I'd been considering, anyways. I looked up both online...Propel got better reviews. It seems a lot of people have had issues with the BlackJack II...not everyone, but it seems risky for a phone I'll have to use for 2 years. :csad:

my friend has that propel phone. she likes it a lot

"Samsung SCH-U340" was the one I meant earlier, if anyone cares.

no problem. you can even customize your own skins. i made one for my curve not too long ago.

Haha, now my only problem will be figuring out what I want. I see a lot of cool ones on there that I love, but I also like the idea of making my own.

I just made three that I'd love. Thanks a lot!!

haha ok i'll send the promo to you too next time i get one

Pickley-Poo first. Natural order and what not. Thank you though. :heart:

you both can use it at the same time. it's not like a use once kinda thing. it'll be like a promo code for 20% off or something

I'm about to sign up for my new plan next week, and as much as I want the Blackjack II based off of how it is SUPPOSED to be, I was advised not to get it. Heard it freezes up a lot :csad: So, guess I'll be going with my second choice, which is the Propel.

Eh, you can't always go by what others say about a phone. If you have a top choice then go after it. That phone is one of AT&T's most popular, so if the issue were that widespread it wouldn't sell the way that it does. Don't settle for your 2nd choice. Would you settle for 2nd choice in most cases? Probably not, am I right? Oh...I know I'm right. ;)

Eh, you can't always go by what others say about a phone. If you have a top choice then go after it. That phone is one of AT&T's most popular, so if the issue were that widespread it wouldn't sell the way that it does. Don't settle for your 2nd choice. Would you settle for 2nd choice in most cases? Probably not, am I right? Oh...I know I'm right. ;)

I can't just ignore the large number of people who said they bought it and returned it due to problems, though. And I wouldn't be using it as a smartphone, so the Propel technically suits my needs more. I can't just buy it 'cause it looks pretty :O

I am in desperate need of a new cellphone.

I can't wait til cellphones are like this.

:heart:

cody3border66.jpg

Ha, I don't think I'd ever want that. Remember when video phone was gonna be the next big thing? Why would you want to look at the person whom you're speaking to on the phone? Plus, that'd mean everytime I take a phone call I'd have to put pants on

Ha, I don't think I'd ever want that. Remember when video phone was gonna be the next big thing? Why would you want to look at the person whom you're speaking to on the phone? Plus, that'd mean everytime I take a phone call I'd have to put pants on

I don't think I'd want to be in a world like that. :csad:

I can't just ignore the large number of people who said they bought it and returned it due to problems, though. And I wouldn't be using it as a smartphone, so the Propel technically suits my needs more. I can't just buy it 'cause it looks pretty :O

Fine! :cmad:

I sent my license to RIM/Blackberry, and stated that said phone was infringing upon my family name.

I got one a gift receipt, in the mail, stating that upon showing my license to Verizon, at that it was real, then JStorm could get a free Storm.

True story.

blackberry_storm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"