My Cell Phone Thread!

Blackberry Curve 8320. It's my fave phone to date.

full keyboard, instant messagain, texting, pictures, camera, internet, maps, guitar hero, etc :heart:

also, i post on the hype from it sometimes, and the majority of my LSP posts during the day come from me posting on my phone while at work.

i wanna take a picture of my phone to post cuz i've got an awesome skin on it, does anyone customize their phones like that? www.skinit.com

KyoceraWildCard.jpg

This is my phone, I like having a full keyboard since I text a lot. The camera sucks, and I wish the screen was bigger.
Look it's JP on your phone:wow:

This is my phone. Awesome, isn't it?
SouthWestern_Bell_Motorola_Brick_Ce.jpg

GANGSTA!

Virgin Mobile slice. NOT Super slice. I will have a new T-mobile phone, however, by the end of the week.

I hate my LG Shine it was a replacement, for my beloved Krazr. *sniff sniff*

i have the 8gb iphone
biggest piece of ****
don't ever buy them

the glass is supposedly unbreakable, but somehow in my drunken stupor i managed to put like 6 large cracks in it lol.

Getting the LG Dare on Tuesday. Does anyone here have one? Wondering what some owners think of theirs.

I've had a Motorola Hint for about a month, best phone I've ever had.

motorola-hint-qa30.jpg

Samsung Impression. Pickin this sucka up next week(after doing a heap of research and looking at other phones :up:)

samsungimpression.png

My current phone is blah. I need to renew my contract as soon as I can find a time for my dad and I to meet up and go to an AT&T store. So far I'm thinking I want either of these 2:

Samsung BlackJack II

BlackjackII_pinkfront1.jpg

BlackjackII_pnkbckright.jpg

or

Samsung Propel

SGH-a767_red_closedextright.jpg

SGH-a767_red_openfront.jpg

I'm a terribly destructive klutz. I have an LG VX9900 that probably should have been annihilated by now, but has been hella sturdy and works like a champ. I have a good signal 90% of the time and the little keyboard means I can text like a mother****er. I :heart: my phone. The only thing I would change is it takes crappy video.

I have a Motorola Q from 2006. Works fine w/ web browser that's as slow as dial-up.

Would love an iPhone but will probably go for something more reasonable. Anyone using metroPCS?

I heard delicious news that Verizon will be getting the Palm Pre at the end of the year. :up:

Blackberry Curve 8320. It's my fave phone to date.

full keyboard, instant messagain, texting, pictures, camera, internet, maps, guitar hero, etc :heart:

also, i post on the hype from it sometimes, and the majority of my LSP posts during the day come from me posting on my phone while at work.

i wanna take a picture of my phone to post cuz i've got an awesome skin on it, does anyone customize their phones like that? www.skinit.com

Curve FTW.

I'm not due I think until May 2010, but I will put down the money to grab this when it comes out.

Agreed. Verizon announced they would get the Pre in six months, and Sprint's rebuttal was they had exclusive rights through 2009. Of course in six months, It will almost be 2010 anyway. I'm not due for an upgrade till May as well, but I think this will be well worth the money :up:

My current phone is blah. I need to renew my contract as soon as I can find a time for my dad and I to meet up and go to an AT&T store. So far I'm thinking I want either of these 2:

Samsung BlackJack II

BlackjackII_pinkfront1.jpg

The original Blackjack is great, so you'd have to assume the II is just as good if not better. I've had the original for a couple of years now and am looking to trade up within the next month or 2. Don't know what to get exactly. :huh:

I have a LG Shine. It's not bad, but I'm more of a fan of flip phones. I had a really cheap Samsung that was like, blue and a flip phone with a camera, and it was awesome incarnate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"