My Cell Phone Thread!

It's daring you to be different. Probably some sort of ad campaign that has nothing to do with the phone itself.

http://www.letstalk.com/img/prod/cell-phones/att/sonyericsson/34376_pdi.gif

and i rub (love) it!!!
That phone is sexay!! :heart: But too common :csad:
Most people I know have got it. Lets say out of 10, 7 have it.
havent seen it in red and white though. Only grey and blue, pink and white, orange and white and orange and black.

My Phone: Nokia 5310 with 2GB Memory Card :D
phone.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a sony ericsson c902 titanium it is apparently a limited edition (different from the black or red c902's) only available on o2 but still a very cool phone.

c902titanium_500x391.jpg

i got a ****ty nokia and i hate it

samsung_spex.jpg

Samsung Spex R210A, which doesn't have a camera, but that doesn't really bother me because I have two cameras.

my current phone
Plum-Edition-of-Sony-Ericsson-K550i.jpg

I got it in February.

i have a sony ericsson c902 titanium it is apparently a limited edition (different from the black or red c902's) only available on o2 but still a very cool phone.

c902titanium_500x391.jpg
That is one, Sexy, Sexy Phone. My iPhone is thinking nasty thoughts.

i lost my cellphone today :(
anyone cares to donate one for me? any phone will do as long as i can received calls, text message, 3G, built in camera must be at least 3MP,memory card > 1GB
thanks in advance

i lost my cellphone today :(
anyone cares to donate one for me? any phone will do as long as i can received calls, text message, 3G, built in camera must be at least 3MP,memory card > 1GB
thanks in advance

Are you hot and are you girl?

Are you hot and are you girl?
yeah
but what does it got to do with donating a cell phone to me? oh, i know..you wanna choose the colour? you'll send the pink if i am a girl and blue if i am a guy. i'm fine with any colour as long as it's not nokia 3210 and met my requirements above.

HTC_Diamond_1.jpg

Ive had it for just over a month now , I got it in Dubai.

Oh... that's the HTC with the funky design on the back. I wasn't really too fond of that particular design... it ruined an otherwise great looking phone.

iPhone 3g - personal
Blackberry Pearl - work
Blackjack - old backup

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back