My Cell Phone Thread!

I mean in terms of getting a discounted phone. I can change every month if I wanted but I'd have to pay full retail price for the phone. Every 2 years (1 year and 10 months, they are lenient) they will give you the discounted price plus $100.00 off your phone.

This is the phone I that I am going to get next. It will be an older model once I get back to the states but here in Korea they do not have GSM so I have to wait... but by then it will be much cheaper. It's the Sony Ericsson C902, the phone featured in Quantum of Solace.

5 megapixel Cybershot camera:

c902.jpg

This is the phone I that I am going to get next. It will be an older model once I get back to the states but here in Korea they do not have GSM so I have to wait... but by then it will be much cheaper. It's the Sony Ericsson C902, the phone featured in Quantum of Solace.

c902.jpg

Whoa that is nice...

I have an LG Chocolate, but will probably get a BlackBerry Storm in a few months.

c902.jpg

wow, I'm impressed that it has a decent camera attached. most cell phone cams suck.

KyoceraWildCard.jpg

This is my phone, I like having a full keyboard since I text a lot. The camera sucks, and I wish the screen was bigger.

wow, I'm impressed that it has a decent camera attached. most cell phone cams suck.

I've owned multiple Sony Ericsson's over the last few years and have loved the camera quality on all of them. With this phone, I won't need to carry a separate camera with me to events or parties... this will do just fine. Plus, it's very thin and will fit in my pocket very nicely.

nokia-6102i-l.gif
Mine. Old pic of course, it says Cingular..lol

I had that phone. I hated it. POS couldn't survive anything. It was so fragile. Even when I just had it my pocket and took it out I would always find a new scratch.

Great thread btw... I was thinking of starting a gadget thread for us gadget freaks out there but this works too.

A great site for cool cell phones and other electronics... www.dynamism.com

kyocerawildcardcb5.jpg

I got the ipod touch, too, but not the iphone, because I didn't want a cell phone contract. My Kyocera Wild Card is pay by the minute

Welcome to a Wonderful world then my friend. It's the best phone I've ever had, with the Apps and all. But, that new BlackBerry is looking pretty sweet too.

Precisely why I might not get an iPhone. I have been craving one since it was first announced, but I had to let my Verizon plan expire. And after experimenting with BlackBerry last year at my internship, I have been torn in between which route to go. The Storm seems to have solved that problem for me.

I don't really like the iPhone. I need tactile feel when it comes to buttons and the touch screen just doesn't do it for me.

I like Trace... it is probably the coolest thing ever... though I am easily amused by little things like that...

I don't need a full keyboard. I'm fine with the old school way of pressing through all the letters/numbers when texting. Get with the times n00b.

I've owned multiple Sony Ericsson's over the last few years and have loved the camera quality on all of them. With this phone, I won't need to carry a separate camera with me to events or parties... this will do just fine. Plus, it's very thin and will fit in my pocket very nicely.

Sony's camera quality is great no doubt but I need a keyboard:o

Blackberry Pearl.

I got a business to run *****es.

I don't need a full keyboard. I'm fine with the old school way of pressing through all the letters/numbers when texting. Get with the times n00b.

I've never used a full keyboard. Think it'd be weird to text with.

I got a blackberry for the crack game.

I call it my crackberry

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"