My Cell Phone Thread!

iphone.jpg

I have what is pictured above, the IPhone. It is the single greatest phone ever, in my humble opinion of course. I love the touch screen, full keyboard, awesome functionality, and it's just the best. :D

iphone.jpg

I have what is pictured above, the IPhone. It is the single greatest phone ever, in my humble opinion of course. I love the touch screen, full keyboard, awesome functionality, and it's just the best. :D
Not to mention the APPS!!!

Yes, tactile vs touch screen and the tactile always wins for me.

When I press a button I wanna make damn sure that button knows its been pressed

When I press a button I wanna make damn sure that button knows its been pressed

When you use the Iphone, it will let you know it is pressed by making a clicking sound proceded by the letter increasing in size after it is pressed indicating that it has indeed been pressed. :indy:

I'll stick to buttons that actually serve a purpose. That's why I think virtual keyboards haven't really caught on... people love the feeling of typing and having a real button/key to press.

Haven't had any problems where it hasn't.
I've never met a touch screen I didn't have that problem with.

Plus, I've seen those commercials. Those keys are way too small to be touch screen keys. I'd end up typing gibberish.

I've never met a touch screen I didn't have that problem with.

Plus, I've seen those commercials. Those keys are way too small to be touch screen keys. I'd end up typing gibberish.
:woot::woot:

I'll stick to buttons that actually serve a purpose. That's why I think virtual keyboards haven't really caught on... people love the feeling of typing and having a real button/key to press.

I think they'll all be replaced eventually. People like us who prefer a tactile button will just have to conform eventually :o

I skip technologies sometimes. Never had a microwave.

With this, I'm gonna skip over touch screens right to brain implants.

sanyo_katana_2_3.jpg

Katana II by Sprint. Total piece of **** phone and company. I definitely miss AT&T and my old Razr. :csad:

I skip technologies sometimes. Never had a microwave.

With this, I'm gonna skip over touch screens right to brain implants.
I dip my balls in technology.

iPod Touch
Garmin GPS
LG Dare

I'm considering buying the new DS when it comes out. :up:

Whats an LG Dare? does it keep you off drugs?

Well it allows me to call my sponsor who usually gives me affirmations to give me the strength to resist.

Well it has internet, camera, text messaging, all the stuff I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"