• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

My Cell Phone Thread!

It's daring you to be different. Probably some sort of ad campaign that has nothing to do with the phone itself.

http://www.letstalk.com/img/prod/cell-phones/att/sonyericsson/34376_pdi.gif

and i rub (love) it!!!
That phone is sexay!! :heart: But too common :csad:
Most people I know have got it. Lets say out of 10, 7 have it.
havent seen it in red and white though. Only grey and blue, pink and white, orange and white and orange and black.

My Phone: Nokia 5310 with 2GB Memory Card :D
phone.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a sony ericsson c902 titanium it is apparently a limited edition (different from the black or red c902's) only available on o2 but still a very cool phone.

c902titanium_500x391.jpg

i got a ****ty nokia and i hate it

samsung_spex.jpg

Samsung Spex R210A, which doesn't have a camera, but that doesn't really bother me because I have two cameras.

my current phone
Plum-Edition-of-Sony-Ericsson-K550i.jpg

I got it in February.

i have a sony ericsson c902 titanium it is apparently a limited edition (different from the black or red c902's) only available on o2 but still a very cool phone.

c902titanium_500x391.jpg
That is one, Sexy, Sexy Phone. My iPhone is thinking nasty thoughts.

i lost my cellphone today :(
anyone cares to donate one for me? any phone will do as long as i can received calls, text message, 3G, built in camera must be at least 3MP,memory card > 1GB
thanks in advance

i lost my cellphone today :(
anyone cares to donate one for me? any phone will do as long as i can received calls, text message, 3G, built in camera must be at least 3MP,memory card > 1GB
thanks in advance

Are you hot and are you girl?

Are you hot and are you girl?
yeah
but what does it got to do with donating a cell phone to me? oh, i know..you wanna choose the colour? you'll send the pink if i am a girl and blue if i am a guy. i'm fine with any colour as long as it's not nokia 3210 and met my requirements above.

HTC_Diamond_1.jpg

Ive had it for just over a month now , I got it in Dubai.

Oh... that's the HTC with the funky design on the back. I wasn't really too fond of that particular design... it ruined an otherwise great looking phone.

iPhone 3g - personal
Blackberry Pearl - work
Blackjack - old backup

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat