MY super Mario Brothers movie and Cast!!!!!!

AdamTheWatchmen

Civilian
Reaction score
my movie would be about Mario and Luigi struggling to open a family restraunt as they are trying to raise money they work as part time plumbers. one day as they are called to an old ladies mansion to fix her plubing they fall through an old green pipe all they way to the mushroom kingdom. like in the Chronicles of Narnia the two plumers are told about a prohecy about how two brothers would come from the skies and save their kingdom from the evil ruler BOWSER. it would be a complety new movie and story line. with alot of cool family advanture and humor for kids of all ages. it would use CGI and animtronics for the diffrent characters like yuichi and the mushroom people and the spiky turles. my cast would be really cool.

MARIO-Paul Giamatti
Luigi-John Turturro
PEACH- Scarlett Johansson
BOWSER- Michael Clark Duncan in a cool hellboy type make up or CGI

Mario was never meant to work in live action, it's a disaster waiting to happen which the original movie clearly proved. If they want to do Mario as a movie again, it must be animated, or it won't work at all.

Timstuff said:
Mario was never meant to work in live action, it's a disaster waiting to happen which the original movie clearly proved. If they want to do Mario as a movie again, it must be animated, or it won't work at all.

nailed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"