• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Apocalypse Mystique the Mother

would he even have to? couldn't he just teleport some...um...DNA into her lol

^^LOL that's just wrong on so many levels.:woot:

I'm not surprised that they didn't acknowledge their connection. There was so much going on in the movie as is.

Should they chose to do so it would be would be an interesting direction to take the character. They could say that Emma Frost wiped her memories of her fling with Azaezel and subsequent pregnancy.

She could have even given up Kurt as baby and asked for her memory of it be wiped so that she would not feel any regrets.

I'm not surprised that they didn't acknowledge their connection. There was so much going on in the movie as is.

Thing about DOFP and Apocalypse is that there doesn't seem to be room for exposition

I like Mystique being Kurt's mother. Even in the movies. I think it makes her going to save him interesting and Quicksilver's convo with her about his father interesting.

I also think it makes Kurt's attraction to her in X2 very humorous. It's just her lifelong secret she'll probably take to the grave. Maybe because of how Azazel was and/or just how focused she is on the plight of mutants, etc.

it could have been an interesting alternate scene
instead of them taking the war plane from Stryker's base, if Mystique told Kurt an inspirational speech about knowing his father, and that his father could teleport anywhere in the world... and then Kurt teleports them all there, instead of them fling

If they had acknowledged her connection to Nightcrawler, that would have given her more of a reason to rescue him from the cage fight, IMO.

In the next movie, I swear, if they decide to throw away everything they've built up to until now by saying Magneto is the father, I will throw things at the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"