Sabretooth Conundrum

I always thought Sawyer from LOST would make a great creed. Hes blonde, comes off untamed and DOESN'T have a George Michael haircut.

Maybe they can cast him as Creed in Xmen First Class?

^ oh wow, that's actually a pretty good idea!

Kinda funny how X1 dumbed down Sabretooth and made Toad ****ing awesome.

Toad is probably the only character I prefer the film's version over the comic's. When I first saw X-Men, I couldn't help but think he was the man.

I don't know what to say other than I hope for the sake of the franchise they come up with a satisfying answer. Still wish Sabretooth in Origins was blond though.

I don't know what to say other than I hope for the sake of the franchise they come up with a satisfying answer. Still wish Sabretooth in Origins was blond though.

the logan family are all brunettes.

brunettesqb8.jpg

wouldnt make sense to have a blonde in there

Skips a generation? :oldrazz:

Well that's what happens when you make the characters blood relatives to begin with. Ah well.

Skips a generation? :oldrazz:

Well that's what happens when you make the characters blood relatives to begin with. Ah well.

I hope we get a movie (maybe part III) where Daken, Creed and Logan have a threeway fight. and maybe Graydon can orchestrate it just for kicks

the logan family are all brunettes.

wouldnt make sense to have a blonde in there

It could've worked pretty easily. Dog doesn't have the same mother as Logan, and who knows what kind of genes she had. I wouldn't have minded if they had tried to give Sabes some golden locks, but it doesn't bother me too much that they haven't. I would like to see his hair grown out a bit though. Not like manes, but maybe a bit longer than Jackmans.

It could've worked pretty easily. Dog doesn't have the same mother as Logan, and who knows what kind of genes she had. I wouldn't have minded if they had tried to give Sabes some golden locks, but it doesn't bother me too much that they haven't. I would like to see his hair grown out a bit though. Not like manes, but maybe a bit longer than Jackmans.

he's packin a very military/mercenary look.

the hair, the outfit, etc.

this is a very tactical sabretooth, reminiscent of the creed in the WEAPON X comic series.

I've seen people comment on Sabertooth's hair color/length but so far no complaints about Logan not sporting his classic (silly, IMO) 'do. Maybe I'm just not paying attention...wouldn't be the first time. :hehe:

I've seen people comment on Sabertooth's hair color/length but so far no complaints about Logan not sporting his classic (silly, IMO) 'do. Maybe I'm just not paying attention...wouldn't be the first time. :hehe:

He's not?

good point, but there have been a few complaints.

i'm totally diggin this more natural do
icon14.gif

x01bct2.jpg

Ya know what? I think Wolverine does cut Creed's goddamned head off at the end. He grows a new one which becomes X1 Sabretooth. The continuity will be addressed in the Magneto sPinoff. That's my theory, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"