NBA 2019-2020 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Harden stops isolating at the top of the key and taking impossible stepbacks, he's not going to win. Don't matter who else is on the team or how many he makes in the regular season, it's not working in the playoffs and it's been proven now.

If anything, that type of play will just continue to cause issues with his teammates. I feel like Durant left the closest thing to Basketball heaven he'll ever see, to think Kyrie and James are going to give him anything close to that GS type of movement and flow is insane...

I'm preparing for the Knicks to do something foolish again. It happens every off season like clockwork.

I'm preparing for the Knicks to do something foolish again. It happens every off season like clockwork.
Oh as a Knicks fan, I am just waiting for it. But there's a tiny bit of hope that Leon Rose will do something smart. However, that hope is usually squashed like a bug.

Seems the Knicks are trying to trade up to 5 for Obi Toppin.

He'd be an intriguing fit next to Mitch. And if they trade for Kuzma

Mitch
Obi
Kuzma
RJ
Point Guard to be named

I can root for that young team

Last edited:
Seems the Knicks are trying to trade up to 5 for Obi Toppin.

He'd be an intriguing fit next to Mitch. And if they trade for Kuzma

Mitch
Obi
Kuzma
RJ
Point Guard to be named

I can root for that young team
Who in the world would the Knicks trade to get Kuzma? As a Laker fan, I'd be fine with it, but the Lakers will be looking for something substantial for him. They'd be looking for someone who could be a legit 3rd scorer. The only people on the Knicks who could fit that bill would cause a Knicks fan to have a coronary.

Who in the world would the Knicks trade to get Kuzma? As a Laker fan, I'd be fine with it, but the Lakers will be looking for something substantial for him. They'd be looking for someone who could be a legit 3rd scorer. The only people on the Knicks who could fit that bill would cause a Knicks fan to have a coronary.

I have no idea. I just know they were after him at the trade deadline and they had discussions again recently.

Who in the world would the Knicks trade to get Kuzma? As a Laker fan, I'd be fine with it, but the Lakers will be looking for something substantial for him.

A burger, some fries and a cold drink should be enough. I don't understand why they kept him instead of Ingram to begin with, unless NO just didn't want him, which is very possible...

We'll see if harden gets his wish of going to the nets tonight I guess

A burger, some fries and a cold drink should be enough. I don't understand why they kept him instead of Ingram to begin with, unless NO just didn't want him, which is very possible...

I don't think that's the general consensus, but I'm in LA so I might not have a good grip on this. I don't understand the Ingram thing either, but the locals say the Lakers insisted on trading Ingram instead of Kuzma. Go figure.

Just like we thought. The S*** is hitting the fan WRT trades. I really, really hope Klay is okay. Not a Warrior fan in the least, but Klay is one of the good guys.

Just seems odd that the draft is tonight. Crazy times.

I think The City Warriors LOL probably made the right choice if they really like this guy. They needed help at center and this guy will hopefully provide it (but not TOO much help.....Go Lakers).

I don't think that's the general consensus, but I'm in LA so I might not have a good grip on this. I don't understand the Ingram thing either, but the locals say the Lakers insisted on trading Ingram instead of Kuzma. Go figure.

i think his health had a lot to do with it. he was/is a risk

I thought Woj said "Steph" Curry was heading to Philadelphia and thought I'd been drinking the wrong S*** or had just been transported to an alternate universe. He said "Seth". :doh:

The NBA Draft was well done by ESPN, but it did lack the entertainment factor the NFL Draft had from back in April.

I like the Knicks drafting Toppin, and I think Quickley is going to be a steal.

Now I just wonder where they will trade Randle?

Also I'm a fan of Ricky Rubio but the poor guy is getting passed around more than an Instagram model.

Last edited:
I like the Knicks drafting Toppin, and I think Quickley is going to be a steal.

Now I just wonder where they will trade Randle?

Also I'm a fan of Ricky Rubio but the poor guy is getting passed around more than an Instagram model.

To a team needing some D? :o

I've seen him play in person on a few occasions. High energy guy, but he couldn't defend Gandhi against a charge of assault.

Stuff is blowing up. It’s gonna take a week or so before we can figure everything out.

Lakers are going nuts. The draft was the calm before the storm. They signed Harrell, Matthews, and traded for Schroeder. Now rumor has them going after Gasol and Bogdanovich. If those pan out, Kuzma and a couple of others (McGee and KCP??) may be gone. Personally, I don't see much of an upgrade of Bogdan over KCP and after the Howard fiasco, they're looking a little thin at center. Not sure why they wouldn't have just signed Howard. That seems rather odd to me. He was clearly willing to stay. Anyone have any ideas about that?

I still haven't fully calibrated to the salary jump after the new TV money. Lawd, there are some numbers flying around.

I mean,

:dry:

I still haven't fully calibrated to the salary jump after the new TV money. Lawd, there are some numbers flying around.

I mean,

:dry:

Wasn't he due more than that just staying in Boston? He must've hated it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"