Netflix Jupiter’s Legacy

Slick

Former apprentice of Kung Fu Joe
Reaction score
Jupiter's Legacy

A multi-generational American superhero epic, Jupiter’s Legacy follows the world’s first generation of superheroes who received their powers in the 1930’s. In present day they are the revered elder guard, but their superpowered children struggle to live up to the legendary feats of their parents. Steven S. DeKnight (Marvel’s Daredevil, Spartacus, Buffy the Vampire Slayer), who recently signed an overall deal with Netflix, will serve as showrunner and executive producer, with Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Dan McDermott also serving as executive producers for the series. DeKnight will also direct the first episode.
Exclusive: Mark Millar's Netflix Series 'Jupiter's Legacy' Sets Core Cast

Love the comic and I can’t wait for the show.

The cast seems all wrong, age wise. Why not get some veteran actors in their early 60s? di Bonaventura's involvement is also very concerning, but I suppose it's not as if the comic is some masterpiece to begin with. I'm surprised Nemesis never got off the ground.

Yes I agree that the age of the actors is puzzling but I trust Steven DeKnight. Never read Nemesis but I’m sure they have that in development.

Yes I agree that the age of the actors is puzzling but I trust Steven DeKnight. Never read Nemesis but I’m sure they have that in development.
But didn't DeKnight just do Pacific Rim: Uprising?

Yeah but I haven’t seen it.

It could be they want to show flashbacks maybe.

With this now filming hopefully it’ll have a preference at New York Comic-Con this year. Also just reread Circle and Legacy a few days ago still great. Probably won’t read them again till after the show premieres.

Nice. I’m wondering who’s gonna play Hutch.

Now we need set photos of the costumes. Thanks for posting.

Another superhero show? Where are all these suddenly springing from? Umbrella Academy, The Boys, and now Jupiters Legacy; I know these aren't the first shows of their kind, but short of the Marvel and WB/DC media, these are the most recent original shows. I'm liking it, though a little concerned about overkill.

God I can’t wait for this. My favorite comic coming to life. Please be good lol. I have faith in Steven S. Deknight tho.

EAmPz13XUAEyRyL

Another superhero show? Where are all these suddenly springing from? Umbrella Academy, The Boys, and now Jupiters Legacy; I know these aren't the first shows of their kind, but short of the Marvel and WB/DC media, these are the most recent original shows. I'm liking it, though a little concerned about overkill.
All of these shows have been in development for some time. Can't really be an overkill if there's an overkill of TV already anyway.

So IMDb is saying Ian Quinlan is playing Hutch so good to finally have casting for my favorite character in the book.

Not familiar with the actors work but still I’m very excited that the role is cast.

also there’s an old audition video of an actor auditioning for Hutch. He didn’t get it but it at least gives you a feel for the show.

https://vimeo.com/338569189/
It has swearing so I’m only posting the link.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"