Age of Ultron New Avengers after Age of Ultron?

After AOU its gonna take some work to get the band back together. Ish is gonna be very messed up.

I get the feeling we'll have 2 post-credits. First one is Cap's new Avengers team, guessing it'll be comprised of characters we've already seen - Falcon, SW, WM, Hawkeye, BW, and Vision. The 2nd post-credit would then tease new characters, take your pick from any of the Phase 3ers. From a marketing standpoint, having a tease for Ant-Man seems to make the most sense as that film could probably use all the marketing help it can get. Would be nice to see Marvel having cast the actress for Captain Marvel though, a titular female hero on the MCU slate is long overdue.

I get the feeling we'll have 2 post-credits. First one is Cap's new Avengers team, guessing it'll be comprised of characters we've already seen - Falcon, SW, WM, Hawkeye, BW, and Vision. The 2nd post-credit would then tease new characters, take your pick from any of the Phase 3ers. From a marketing standpoint, having a tease for Ant-Man seems to make the most sense as that film could probably use all the marketing help it can get. Would be nice to see Marvel having cast the actress for Captain Marvel though, a titular female hero on the MCU slate is long overdue.

I think Cap's new team will be the cliffhanger ending for this movie. I see Black Panther being one of the post-credits scenes, because that would make the most sense to build up the hype for Civil War. Fiege said Civil War is the first time we see Black Panther in costume, but I think we'll see T'Challa as a post-credits scene. And Thanos is likely the other credit scene. I think Marvel has to give us an update on the big bad on arguably the biggest movie they've released thus far.

Everyone should have a good role but Thanos isn't going to be defeated by a karate kick. :o

He also isn't likely to be defeated by a shield or an exploding arrow or even a repulsor blast. If the rule for the team is "Nobody gets to be an Avenger unless they can single-handedly take down Thanos" you're gonna end up with a very small list of candidates.

So is Hawkeye not on Cap's Team after AOU since SW, WM, Vision, Black Widow and Falcon are the New Avengers after this?

I think its safe to say there will be two teams of Avengers at the end of AoU.

So is Hawkeye not on Cap's Team after AOU since SW, WM, Vision, Black Widow and Falcon are the New Avengers after this?

If this rumour is true, the absence of Hawkeye is interesting especially when reasons for IM, Hulk and Thor not being on the team have been suggested.

Who else loves...

The new line-up?

Captain America&
Black Widow&
Scarlet Witch&
The Vision&
War Machine&
The Falcon

How long will they stay together?

Who else loves...

The new line-up?

Captain America&
Black Widow&
Scarlet Witch&
The Vision&
War Machine&
The Falcon

How long will they stay together?
Sounds awesome. They might be shifted in CW.[\spoiler]

Civil War will likely shift it a bit and result in some Phase 3 characters joining in Infinity War.

Yeah definitely expect Dr. Strange/Ant-Man/Wasp to join the Avengers. That lineup would be formidable

I would love to see Dr Strange join The Defenders instead of The Avengers. Wish The Hulk could too haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"