Xbox New Banjo-Kazooie in development?

Saw that, I’d love for a new Banjo game. I don’t think Rare want to work on their old IPs so it would be interesting which studio might do it. I guess Toys for Bob or maybe a third party.

God I would kill for a Banjo-Kazooie game made by Toys for Bob in collaboration with Rare.

A proper Banjo Threeie would be great to finally get, Microsoft just sitting on this IP for all these years is something I've not been able to forgive.

Last edited:
Not only would I love for a proper sequel to Banjo-Tooie, but I'd also love it if that and the first game got remade. Something along the lines of this

It’s so crazy how platformers are still so popular but they just don’t make them anymore. A new banjo game would be incredible!

I assume it would have to be a reboot since people probably wouldn’t know the characters these days

It’s so crazy how platformers are still so popular but they just don’t make them anymore. A new banjo game would be incredible!

I assume it would have to be a reboot since people probably wouldn’t know the characters these days

Honestly there's been quite a bit of a resurgence of 3D platformers in the past five years or so. But so far Banjo-Kazooie has been excluded from that resurgence for reasons I'll never understand.

But if this twitter post is correct, maybe Banjo-Kazooie will finally be allowed to join the party.

Honestly there's been quite a bit of a resurgence of 3D platformers in the past five years or so. But so far Banjo-Kazooie has been excluded from that resurgence for reasons I'll never understand.

But if this twitter post is correct, maybe Banjo-Kazooie will finally be allowed to join the party.

When the Spyro and Crash remasters came out, I thought for sure a Banjo remaster was a no brainer. It's wild to me that we haven't seen that by now.

When the Spyro and Crash remasters came out, I thought for sure a Banjo remaster was a no brainer. It's wild to me that we haven't seen that by now.
Yeah they’re super popular every Christmas but they just don’t make as many as they used to. Must be hard to nail the humour I guess

Yeah they’re super popular every Christmas but they just don’t make as many as they used to. Must be hard to nail the humour I guess
I’d love Spyro, Crash and Banjo to be on rotation all coming out every few years. I haven’t played many mascot type games in the last few years.

At least there's a chance it could be on Nintendo again.

If the rumors are true:

no-you-aint-sandy-cheeks.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"