Daredevil New York bulletin ---> Daily Bugle. All things Spiderman (possible spoilers)

whatever the matter was, people think it wouldn't happen. and it happened.
you can post hyperbole all day if you want. doesn't change what I think.

You are asking us the questions. I'm giving you the answers.

You are asking us the questions. I'm giving you the answers.
you don't have the answers the full, complete answers unless you work for sony or disney. you're just stating what you think you know on the whole situation.

They are based on reality, not what I think. Marvel's not keen to have any type of crossovers with Netflix outside of the Netflix shows. So you think now Spider-Man/Daredevil will happen?

They are based on reality, not what I think.
In our reality, people used to say Spiderman in the MCU would never happen. And they were saying it the same way you are.
Marvel's not keen to have any type of crossovers with Netflix outside of the Netflix shows. So you think now Spider-Man/Daredevil will happen?
until otherwise stated, yes, I think it's possible.

You have no more proof of it being possible than us that it won't, but what's fact is the divide between the two divisions and even Feige himself talking about the difficulties of having film characters appear in the Netflix shows or vice versa.

So whether 'possible' or not, all evidence points to not likely.

You have no more proof of it being possible than us that it won't, but what's fact is the divide between the two divisions and even Feige himself talking about the difficulties of having film characters appear in the Netflix shows or vice versa.

So whether 'possible' or not, all evidence points to not likely.
You're right, I don't, but I never claimed to know any more than the rest of y'all, either. All I'm saying is never say never.

As for Feige, back in 2012, all he could ever say about Spiderman was how difficult it was just to get Oscorp from asm in av1. Now, here we are.

They are based on reality, not what I think. Marvel's not keen to have any type of crossovers with Netflix outside of the Netflix shows. So you think now Spider-Man/Daredevil will happen?

That's pretty much it. The only thing keeping Spider-Man out of the MCU was rights issues, which is why it's a bad comparison.

There are about a half dozen other reasons Spidey won't be in Daredevil that people have already laid out.

I just realized you're the same guy that claims Harry Potter and Tony Stark are Jewish.

Ought to be a precursor to Infinity War's roster, given that people still hold out the belief that Netflix and SHIELD characters will appear.

Either way, Kingpin not appearing in Homecoming is no huge loss to that film.

And what? You tell me, you're the one who brought up some totally irrelevant stuff into this thread.
Yes, I like Ultimate Spider-Man, and I will never apologize for that.
You didn't do anything wrong. I wasn't asking for an apology and you're certainly not getting one either.

Unless they do a Beyonce and surprise drop DD Season 3 before next summer it'd be moot anyway.

Unless they do a Beyonce and surprise drop DD Season 3 before next summer it'd be moot anyway.

they don't need to. i didn't see kingpin's presence in season 2 coming, either.

If he's in jail that makes it even less likely than it already is that he'd show up.

...Which is all moot anyway because he just said he's not in it.

he was already in jail in season 2 and he still showed up. i don't always trust what they say because sometimes they're told to lie

also you are aware you have enough posts for a new avatar right? i'm tired of looking at your tiny ass papa doc

he was already in jail in season 2 and he still showed up.

Because Season 2 had a whole multi-episode subplot about one of the main characters being put on trial and then sent to the same jail.

i don't always trust what they say because sometimes they're told to lie

Right like when Charlie Cox said he wouldn't be in Civil War but then he totally ended up being in it.

i'm tired of looking at your tiny ass papa doc

Good for you.

Because Season 2 had a whole multi-episode subplot about one of the main characters being put on trial and then sent to the same jail.
so what? Point is, kingpin was in season 2 and it was a surprise.

Right like when Charlie Cox said he wouldn't be in Civil War but then he totally ended up being in it.
...more like when Benedict cumberbatch said he wasn't gonna be doctor strange :whatever:

Good for you.
um no, it's bad for me, I said I'm tired of it

so what? Point is, kingpin was in season 2 and it was a surprise.

A guy who was in the show showing up in the same show wasn't that outside the realm of possibility.

...more like when Benedict cumberbatch said he wasn't gonna be doctor strange

No this is much more similar to Cox and Civil War.

Good for you.

A guy who was in the show showing up in the same show wasn't that outside the realm of possibility.
A character showing up in a different series but part of the same franchise is certainly within the realm of possibility, either.
No this is much more similar to Cox and Civil War.
actors lie because they're told. that's the point. spin it as much as you want.
Good for you.

A character showing up in a different series but part of the same franchise is certainly within the realm of possibility, either.

A series? Sure. In a franchise like the MCU where the movies and TV shows have little to no crossover? No.

actors lie because they're told. that's the point. [/QUOTE]

Or they tell the truth because they're just not in it lol.

Sound's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"