World Nic Cage as Superman - COSTUME TEST LEAKED!

I still dont get why they cast Cage. He doesnt have the face or even the hairline for it. Its like the movie was going to be called Superman: EPIC FAIL.
I mean:
Seriously?

Imagine Michael Jackson playing Superman:
- Lexy, imma gonna stop your evil plans cause you re not a SMOOTH CRIMINAL. Chamone... Yeehee.... Chamone....
Awesome fighting/fighting scene similar to the one in "Rock my world" music clip ensues.

Oh god that would of been the worst film ever....But still interesting to see...Lol how was Micheal Jackson gonna work or Arnold?...Usher too?....The rest might work, hell Will Smith might of worked but the rest though?....Janet Jackson as Lois hell nooooo....Beyonce sike!

oh totally this film probably would have been an epic fail, but man it probably would have been a very interesting film to see.

I don't know what wikipedia are you reading mr. earle, but I got this from wikipedia:

Smith's casting choices included Ben Affleck as Clark Kent / Superman, Linda Fiorentino as Lois Lane, Jack Nicholson as Lex Luthor (he was considered for the same part for the 1978 film), Famke Janssen as Mercy, John Mahoney as Perry White, David Hyde Pierce as The Eradicator, Jason Lee as Brainiac and Jason Mewes as Jimmy Olsen. Affleck would later play George Reeves of the Adventures of Superman in Hollywoodland.

I don't know how Arnold and Michael Jackson got in that quote of yours, but the above is what wikipedia says on my browser.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman_(film_series)#cite_note-11

^ People proably edited the info on wiki and put the MJ Arnold crap on their....I saw one time they said Chris Rock was tried out for Jimmy Olsen.

Actually, we do know. Spacey himself confirmed that he met with Tim Burton and Burton wanted him to play Lex. Everything else is just fan speculation or internet rumors.

i'm not disputing that. im saying that just because he met with burton, doesnt mean that he was definitely going to be cast. a lot of the information is just fan speculation, but my point was that we dont know who was going to be definitely cast as lex for that particular superman movie.

^ People proably edited the info on wiki and put the MJ Arnold crap on their....I saw one time they said Chris Rock was tried out for Jimmy Olsen.

I think Rock did try out for Olsen.

yea i remember reading about all them myself over the years.

Yeah, that sounds about right :up:

Yeah she had the sassy attitude, looks and smartness to pull it off....Too bad she old and ugly now.

i think she still looks pretty good for her age, doesnt look half bad in promos i have seen of her new abc show.

tbdjonpeters123107.jpg

Where did this come from?

To be quite honest, the suit there looks cool. Add a bit of red in the middle, or just a yellow or red or black belt, but it looks good.

some i believe said it might have been during the mcg/jj abrams attempts.

Didn't WB try and have all these Supes films come out in the 90s but all never got off the ground? Should of rebooted then.

well some of the attempts were to be total reboots i believe. Though i wonder where things would be now for superman for wb/dc comics if any of the attempts did happen good/bad releases that is.

well some of the attempts were to be total reboots i believe. Though i wonder where things would be now for superman for wb/dc comics if any of the attempts did happen good/bad releases that is.

If good we get more Supes films, if bad proably never a Supes film in years.

yea it just makes you wonder were we would be now with superman if any of the 90s/early 00s attempts did make it to the screen. compared to how Superman returns ended up being and all that.

yea it just makes you wonder were we would be now with superman if any of the 90s/early 00s attempts did make it to the screen. compared to how Superman returns ended up being and all that.

a) Same Boat

b) Sequel with Cage again.

c) The movie would have been so horrible that it would have forced them to reboot everything from the ground up like they should have done in 2006.

So in a way, it couldn't have been any worse. :O

I don't mind Nic Cage, but if he was Supes I would seriously just.....die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"