Official 2008-09 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need someone to make a guarantee, regarding anything about next season.

I guarantee the Celtics will be in the Finals next year

If we trade Ray, I will be pissed. If we trade Rondo....Ill boycott 09.

We need someone to make a guarantee, regarding anything about next season.

I gaurantee that the fixxing crap will start as a rumble at the beginning of the playoffs, & amplify as they go.

I gurantee that the Lebron to the Knicks will become intolerable as the season progresses.

If we trade Ray, I will be pissed. If we trade Rondo....Ill boycott 09.

I doubt Rondo will be traded, since he's still young and doesn't command a very high salary, plus he has proved this year that he's their PG of the future. I don't think they will dump Ray either, but if they do it'd be to get some relief under the cap, and plus the fact that Ray is getting old and if Danny Ainges believe that their window has closed and there is no reason to keep the Big Three together.

I think Ray Allen is the weaker of the Big 3, so I don't think he is irreplacable.

At this point Allen is the best of the big 3. When healthy its KG but hes missed serious time the past 2 seasons; and Paul Pierce was incredibly inconsistent this season.

At this point Allen is the best of the big 3. When healthy its KG but hes missed serious time the past 2 seasons; and Paul Pierce was incredibly inconsistent this season.

He did hit some big shots.

Celtics vs Lakers.

If O'Neal does in fact go to Cleveland. I really don't see how it wouldn't be L.A. V.S. Cleveland next year.
Edit: However Shaq is old as well, so it depends on who shows up in Cleveland. Last years Shaq, or lazy Shaq. If last years Shaq shows up in Cleveland, then look out!

The problem with Boston is all their key players are old. So there really is a guarantee that they won't get injured. I think Ainge should start building around Rondo now. He is a great PG. This way Boston doesn't slip back into another 22 years drought.

I guarantee The New York Knicks will suck 3-5 games less next season.

I guarantee you will hear the words "Kobe" and "LeBron" more times than you breathe.

You know Immortalfire, I'm very disapointed that you wanted some guarantees and then you come up with an obvious one......lead by example sir, lead by example

I guarantee that I will be a better leader in 09-10.

I guarantee that Carmelo Anthony will be arrested next season.

I guarantee that Rockets will lose T-Mac or Yao Ming to injury next season, maybe both.

You said that about the Hornets this year. Guarantee invalid.

I guarantee Nash will leave Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"