• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Official Batman Titles thread 2.0 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the old thread maxed, here's a new one.

Detective Comics #873 Preview

ztbzx1.jpg

Dick noooooo

You cannot fly :wow:

Last edited:
He should troll Bruce with that stache.

"Hey Bruce, we were alive all this time lol. Where have you been?"

Does anyone know if Marcus To is leaving Red Robin? Or is it just a one month thing in April?

This month has seemed really sparce, it's killing me. Bring on february.

This month has seemed really sparce, it's killing me. Bring on february.

Well no Inc on February either, but if Jim lee can get Batman: Europa #1 come out, that'd be cool.

Well no Inc on February either, but if Jim lee can get Batman: Europa #1 come out, that'd be cool.

ah crap, you're right! I'm fiending for the next issue. but there's three of them in march!

I kinda dig when Morrison's title goes abit bi-monthly due to delays, it opens up more debate and more conversations, sure theres alot of hype going on, but i always enjoyed (well mostly, like 98%) all the debates on the mysteries and whatnot. Inc has been very straight so far, but i liked how someone (i'm sorry i can't remember who, was it Hush or Darthphere?) pointed out how Lord Death Man talks about being upgraded, then we check Return #1 which had those mutant chemicals and whatnot. I really dig the idea of Batman making this army of superheroes againts a rising amount of villains being turned to super villains.

Batman Inc versus Leviathan's army of supervillains would be fun on a bun

And we would get to see Lord Death Man again

In spaaaaaaaaccceeeeeee

But not ****ing in space

I'm digging Bruce Wayne Murderer so far, black canary was so useless back then haha

Wait, so...three issues of Batman Inc. in March, then back to normal?

in her green pajamas? she was useless. her whole role in this arc so far make me laugh. she didnt even know Bruce was batman yet.

Bruce Wayne: Murderer was a pretty fun story. We got some gorgeous Phil Noto Batgirl art out of it.

Wait, so...three issues of Batman Inc. in March, then back to normal?

That's what they have scheduled on the website, but no way it's going to work out that way. They even have two issues in one week. Most likely, at least one of them will see a delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon