Official Daft Punk Thread

Was so awesome to see both my favourite band (Metallica) and another favourite of mine; Daft Punk, on the same stage over the night.

Otherwise the Grammy's were kinda sucky.
They always are, but they got it right this year.

So awesome. :up:

tumblr_n01mdb50f11qiavcao1_400.gif

They always are, but they got it right this year.

Yep, I can safely say I am glad no unworthy garbage didn't win this year. Random Access Memories truly was the record of 2013, and it's wonderful to see that acknowledgement.

Jim Logiudice said:
Here’s the set we built for Daft Punk’s Grammy performance tonight. This mid-century modern style set was designed by Daft Arts. Check out the old school audio equipment integrated into the set. Very cool. The recording booth is patterned after the “Mother” space craft control room from the movie Alien. The robots gold mirror mixing console actually worked and was played live.
tumblr_n01qblUjyo1sgkr7xo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n01qblUjyo1sgkr7xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n01qblUjyo1sgkr7xo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n01qblUjyo1sgkr7xo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n01qblUjyo1sgkr7xo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n01qblUjyo1sgkr7xo8_1280.jpg

Well deserved, there's som bs in the other categories (like Macklemore and Lewis over Lamar) but the Grammy always get a good winner for Album of the Year, look at the past 3 years, not bad, let's hope it'll continue.

How do they see through their helmets? Are their visors like one-way mirrors? (Ok so I'm sort of new to Daft Punk.)

I really need to start listening to them, I just have a ball listening to the TL soundtrack.

How do they see through their helmets? Are their visors like one-way mirrors? (Ok so I'm sort of new to Daft Punk.)
Seems that way. Go out and listen to Discovery, which is their second album. You'll fall in love.

[YT]WlRVb_bAs7Q[/YT]

Pharrell's new collab with Daft Punk from his new album. :hubba

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"