• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Days of Future Past Official X-Men: Days of Future Past Images Thread - Part 1

Filming begins next month and Bryan Singer is already tweeting a few images from the set, so I thought it was about time for an images thread.

A9PlxirCQAA5KhE.jpg

Settling down for my 14 hour flight with #Xmen Days of Future Past. Let's hope I don't leave it in the plane.

A9oMsAeCEAADneU.jpg

Reviewing concepts with my Production Designer John Mayhre

BB3iNVfCcAAcL9Y.jpg

Going through set designs at Mell's studio in Montreal.

BDbKYfaCMAAJCpX.jpg

Hello old friends #XMen #DaysofFuturePast

BDkI_afCcAA11ip.jpg

How many days until @Comic_Con?

BEnkejlCIAAfM5K.jpg

Back to work.

Thanks :D having a hard time finding the other characters, so in the meantime...

I did a Photoshop of 173 Patrick Stewart and 1979 Ian McKellen. McKellens came out eh cause it was hard to find a similar facial position with a darker look on his face lol
youngx.jpg

youngmag.jpg

Last edited:
Ha, nice. I like that kind of stuff.

Why does Beast look like he's carrying a purse and about to say "Hey girl, hey!" ?

I think that's the worst picture I've seen from this film.

Good thing for them I've already pre-booked my tickets. :cwink:

I don't actually remember that shot in the film so you may not need to worry haha.

Most of these aren't in the film.

I actually like that Beast pic :o

Beast looks so good in this movie. Glad they got rid of that fur look he had in First Class. Wasn't a fan of that. He looks like a Beast but with a little human in him.

Some people won't understand it's step between cat and ape look, and still will yell about his look. We understand, but hater will just hate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"