Okay, I need some advice (for mature people).

jaguarr said:
I actually bumped into her at a gas station about 5 years ago. I was waiting in line to pay for my gas and she was standing right in front of me. I wanted to choke her out. LOL! Anyway, she turns around and looks at me and says "Hey, I know you." I looked at her for a moment and said..."No, you don't. And you never really did. Don't talk to me.". LOL! The look on her face was priceless because I don't think she had quite figured out exactly who I was. It slowly dawned on her, though, and her face was just pure mortification as she realized who I was. She turned around and **** and paid for her gas so she could get out of there as fast as she could. Heh!

jag
LoL, owned.

farmerfran said:
Dang, she got
connect4owned.jpg
Ahahahah,. greatest picture ever.

farmerfran said:
Yeah, it was weird. She really wanted me to go.

It was weird to go, though... I hadn't been to church in over two years.

But I definitely took that as a sign.

I'm determined to take it slow, don't rush it, and not screw it up.

I've been known to be clumsy...

Uh oh, she's a church girl. Is she heavily religious? Because if you're looking for a girl to date and eventually make sweet love to...girls who are religious aren't the way to go because you'll be waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting for quite some time.

But it sounds to me like you've already got everything in hand. You went out with her, not necessarily on dates before, but outside of work you've been out. That's more than enough as a sign that you're not repulsive or that you suck. Take a chance, and considering that you know her, know the right time and place to make your move.

I don't know the girl so I can't help you any further than to tell you, good luck, and hopefully she's a relgious girl who is liberal about giving play. :oldrazz:

I don't understand why people have issues with dating coworkers. I mean once you're not in school (which I guess may or may not apply here), how the **** else are you supposed to meet people?

SpideyInATree said:
Uh oh, she's a church girl. Is she heavily religious? Because if you're looking for a girl to date and eventually make sweet love to...girls who are religious aren't the way to go because you'll be waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting for quite some time.

Oh, are you sadly mistaken. Nearly all of the girls I engaged in deviant behavior with in high school and college were very religious. Two of 'em were preacher's daughters, actually. Religious girls can be A LOT of fun, my friend.

jag

Ronny Shade said:
I don't understand why people have issues with dating coworkers. I mean once you're not in school (which I guess may or may not apply here), how the **** else are you supposed to meet people?

Excuse me Miss, can you help me put these bags in my van?

jaguarr said:
Oh, are you sadly mistaken. Nearly all of the girls I engaged in deviant behavior with in high school and college were very religious. Two of 'em were preacher's daughters, actually. Religious girls can be A LOT of fun, my friend.

jag

Then they weren't very religious if you had a lot of fun with them, haha. I'm talking girls who, you know, REALLY practice their religion. I've had experience with two girls who were religious. The one girl I seriously dated for 7 months and she only wanted us to kiss on the lips (No making out because it led to other things). And I asked her if we could take the next step. We spent everyday together during that 7 months so I figured it was good to ask, and she freaked out about how all guys do is pressure her, when meanwhile I WASN'T pressuring her...just asking for a make out session and to touch her boobs... :woot: :oldrazz:

The second girl I dated was after this girl, unfortunately, but she was a little more liberal about sex, though the first thing she told me on our first date was that she wouldn't have sex until marriage. I thought I was screwed from the beginning but she was cool. We dated for three months and she let me have my way with her, minus sexual intercourse.

So, I guess it depends on the type of religious girls you meet. Some girls just don't want to do anything sexual what so ever and some girls do, but don't want to have intercourse until marriage. As I've said in the past on these boards, I end up with some of the craziest, weirdest women. I hope to one day find a normal girl who puts out after the sixth or seventh date. :woot:

SpideyInATree said:
Then they weren't very religious if you had a lot of fun with them, haha. I'm talking girls who, you know, REALLY practice their religion.

So was I. Quit dating Amish chicks and you'll find out what I'm talking about. :up:

jag

Ronny Shade said:

Well it becomes something of a sticky wicket if you break up with someone you work with and have to have constant interaction with them on a daily basis. If your personal life interferes with your company's work atmosphere, then it's a problem for everybody. I see this more of an issue when you are talking about your occupation and not some bartending job or the like.

If you are young in a job, that isn't really your occupation, especially if it's part time or summer, then it shouldn't really be that big of a deal to date someone you work with.

Lastly, after you finish school and if you don't date people you work with, then there is always the clubs, bars, set ups by friends and family or the internet.

SpideyInATree said:
The girls I dated were Christians, not Amish. :yay:

Whatever. I got laid. You didn't. :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
Whatever. I got laid. You didn't. :up:

jag

I've gotten my fair share of poon. I just didn't get it from those two girls, is all. I still had fun with them without doing anything sexual. I'd rather be around a girl who is a good person, who maybe won't put out until marriage, than a ****ty girl who is annoying as all hell.

SpideyInATree said:
I've gotten my fair share of poon. I just didn't get it from those two girls, is all. I still had fun with them without doing anything sexual. I'd rather be around a girl who is a good person, who maybe won't put out until marriage, than a ****ty girl who is annoying as all hell.

Your avatar is a dead giveaway. :huh:

Erzengel said:
Lastly, after you finish school and if you don't date people you work with, then there is always the clubs, bars, set ups by friends and family or the internet.

There are also interest groups for pretty much anything that strikes your fancy. Co-ed intramural sports groups (biking, hiking, softball, volleyball, soccer, rollerblading, karate, etc.), book clubs, wine-tasting groups, adventure groups. There are community classes for things you might be interested in as well. If you get out and about, there are plenty of places to meet women besides clubs and bars (I never found a girlfriend in all my years at a club or a bar, to be honest. One night sex toys, yes, girlfriends, no.). The point is, if you get out and do some things that genuinely interest you with other people that share that interest, you'll meet a lot of new friends and potentially some women worth dating.

jag

jaguarr said:
There are also interest groups for pretty much anything that strikes your fancy. Co-ed intramural sports groups (biking, hiking, softball, volleyball, soccer, rollerblading, karate, etc.), book clubs, wine-tasting groups, adventure groups. There are community classes for things you might be interested in as well. If you get out and about, there are plenty of places to meet women besides clubs and bars (I never found a girlfriend in all my years at a club or a bar, to be honest. One night sex toys, yes, girlfriends, no.). The point is, if you get out and do some things that genuinely interest you with other people that share that interest, you'll meet a lot of new friends and potentially some women worth dating.

jag

You also forgot dark alleys, under bridges and abandoned apartment buildings. :up:

Erzengel said:
Well it becomes something of a sticky wicket if you break up with someone you work with and have to have constant interaction with them on a daily basis. If your personal life interferes with your company's work atmosphere, then it's a problem for everybody. I see this more of an issue when you are talking about your occupation and not some bartending job or the like.

If you are young in a job, that isn't really your occupation, especially if it's part time or summer, then it shouldn't really be that big of a deal to date someone you work with.

What if you're clautstrophobic in public settings, don't have any friends and you're too paranoid to think that anyone on the net is anyone other than a 50 year old gay obese man?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"