Okay, I need some advice (for mature people).

Dan Jonas and Sam Kullar (Sam is a ******)

Well, it's for the better, then. Trust me.

Have you ever heard the expression of:

Don't dip your pen in the company ink OR

Don't **** where you eat?

Basically it means not to get booty where you work. Yeah, I know that it might be difficult since you already like this girl, but most relationships don't work anyway. Wait until one of you doesn't work there anymore. I've personally learned from experience, I had to work with an ex-, it was very uncomfortable and she was always trying to get me into trouble with our boss (she also happened to be the boss' favorite).

Spidey Rules 2 said:
Have you ever heard the expression of:

Don't dip your pen in the company ink OR

Don't **** where you eat?

Basically it means not to get booty where you work. Yeah, I know that it might be difficult since you already like this girl, but most relationships don't work anyway. Wait until one of you doesn't work there anymore. I've personally learned from experience, I had to work with an ex-, it was very uncomfortable and she was always trying to get me into trouble with our boss (she also happened to be the boss' favorite).

The way it looks, I may be gone first.

I really want to leave, but it would be a while until I got a new job. :(

As long as niehter one of you are in a possistion over the otherone. i.e. manager or anything. Thank I say go for it. But I would just start by seeing if she wants to hang out outside of work.

farmerfran said:
Well, I asked her to a football game (Michigan State vs. Ohio State), and she said yes, with no hesitation.
Sounds like a keeper to me.

Immortalfire said:
Sounds like a keeper to me.

Totally!

She is a Notre Dame fan, but likes MSU... I really can't see liking those two simultaneously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"