• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One Lounge, Two Lounge, Penny and Dime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of hockey... i watched Miracle today.

THIS..... IS YOUR TIME.

You know what else is a good hockey movie? Mystery, Alaska. Sure there's Slap Shot, and Youngblood, and the Mighty Ducks, but none of them feature Russell Crowe struggling to skate.

Also, Goon is another one. Watch Goon. But not the sequel.

I see someone posting under the name James T. Kirk. That was my original username, before I changed it... and then changed it again. It's like people are walking over my grave while I'm still alive. He must be destroyed.

I see someone posting under the name James T. Kirk. That was my original username, before I changed it... and then changed it again. It's like people are walking over my grave while I'm still alive. He must be destroyed.

I have people paid off around the globe refreshing the Member’s List Page 24/7 for when you change next, to bring the Perfect Cell under my control to go with the others in my collection.

I don't think I'm allowed to change it anymore. I'm locked into this form, like the Smoke Monster at the end of Lost. Or should I say Locke-ed. Ha.

Spoilers, I guess... The show ended seven and a half years ago.

he doesn't care because he hates the west. That's why he's such a sarcastic ***** all the time because it's the only way he can vent his deep, deep, uh virulent hatred for the Western culture within which he finds himself. And it's not even like he's being forced to stay here, in the West. It's not like that at all. He can leave any time he wants, we've left the barn door open for him. But, see, he might despise the West, but that ****er knows that the East is ****. It's ****ing horrendous, and him, being a lazy, fat, obsessed piece of **** who spends his days on electronic devices his forefathers and countrymen would never agree with, is too afraid to put his loathing into action and just ****ing leave.
Because he can, the airports are open
There's not a goddamned thing keeping him here, but his own laziness and fear. Allah likely hates his guts as much as we do, because he's spineless

Poetry... a friend said.

it is Kurt Russell's best movie... next to Captain Ron

Anyone awake?

dogs_tucked_in_13.jpg

Awake is a relative term but...mostly? Currently catching up on the last couple eps of Robert Kirkman's History of Comics.

is it just me or is youtube ****ing up

I'm listening to old people music. ZZ Top was my dad's favorite band when growing up.

[YT]7wRHBLwpASw[/YT]

It's working fine for me.

With a little Reek and some tenderness
We'll walk upon the water
We'll rise above the mess
With a little Roose and some harmony
We'll take the world together
We'll take them by the hand
'Cause I've got a Dude for you, oh
'Cause I wanna Stannis with you
Yesterday, I saw you standing there
Your head was down, your eyes were red
No comb had touched your hair
I said, get up, and let me see you smile
We'll take a walk together
Walk the road awhile, 'cause
'Cause I've got a Greens for you
I've got a Gianakin for you
'Cause I wanna run with you
Won't you let me run with you, yeah
Want you to hold my Dude
(Hold my dude)
I'll take you to a Shia
Where you can be
(Hold my Dude)
Anything you wanna be because
I wanna love you the best that
The best that I can

Is...that your way of saying you were gonna post Hootie if YT was working for you?

It was my warning to you.

I will have my vengeance.

So almost new thread time... something Star Wars related?

No. The Disaster Lounge.

I'm afraid I have to concur with Reek on this one.

"Darkness rises...and Lounge to meet it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"